Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Where is the BPM info?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi every1, how are we al ?

Thats good.

I have the VDJ database XML doc from VDJ on my old PC and copied it to my new PC have it in the VDJ folder which i also copied, VDJ has to be recognising this folder as my skin files are in it and i am able to change skins to any of the skins i have, i have the Database doc in there also but when i click on music files to present them in the middle view there is no BPM info. so back to my first question....where is the BPM info.

Im guessing i have to load it somehow?

Lee.

Posté Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 6:28 pm
Which version of VDJ?

If its newer the data for your files is stored on each individual drive not just the C drive.

Also the layout (as far as folder tree structure) must BE EXACTLY the same for the program to think it is the same file and load the cue points or bpms.

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 7:48 am
I posted this thread because the other one was abit jumbled.

All good i found out how to do it, if its just for a track right click on the track in the "middle" browser view and select "scan for BPM" or if you want to analyise a folder of tracks just right click on the folder in the right hand browser view and select "scan for BPMs" and the PC will scan for all neccessary BPMs in that folder.

Then once finished VDJ will display all BPMs immediately in the BPM column.

Pretty neat. :-)

Cheers for all the help.

P.S. I would have figured this out earlier except i did'nt think tjhe words "scan for BPMs" had anything to do with obtaining the BPM from a track or tracks and keep record of that BPM/s still though all worked out good in the end, still would have liked something more fitting with the process of obtaining the BPM....(like analyse BPM..etc etc) but all worked out. :-)

Lee.

Posté Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 6:58 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)