Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Dj Format....Can you make a couple new panels for Mix Lab Skin?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I like the Mix Lab skin very much, except I would like to have video previews in the center video panel, easier (for me) to use cue points and loops. The only loops I ever use are the one touch auto loops (1/2 to 64 or at least 32) so I don't need the loop in/out and adjustments and they just take up space for me. WIth the cue points I keep forgetting to switch the "set" panel back to the cue "jump" panel and so I am constantly over writing them instead of jumping to them (embarrassing on both counts).

If you could make an "AV" panel to look like the center panel on the pic I provided. Panel 1 is based on your "AV1" option, but instead of the loop controls have video preview windows for each deck. For panel 2 make a panel for the players that looks like the one I did on the right hand player in the pic below. as theis would get me the cue point and loop button configuartion I would like.

A couple of other changes also if I can be so greedy, (1) when you fine tune the pitch with the pitch increment buttons can you make them +/- .01% instead of +/- .1% (or at least as low as VDJ will allow you too go). (2) Can you make the video crossfader "take buttons" have an adjustable speed? As it is now (on all the skins) in my opinion it is too fast to get the full effect of some of the transitions (especially SBDJ's Squares, strips and strobe).

With these changes that would make this skin the best of all skins (for my taste and the way I operate with only a mouse and no controller).

If you can thanks in advance, if you are too backed up I understand 100%

Posté Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 7:40 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)