Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Feedback Issues?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Does anyone have any feedback issues with their DJ system using a pc? how about using a mac?

Posté Sun 24 May 09 @ 11:44 am
alb1210Home userMember since 2009
Does anyone have any feedback issues with their DJ system using a pc? how about using a mac?

Hi i am having feedback issues. My external soundcard and headphone out both give off a digital noise from the pc. it reacts worse everytime i move my mouse etc.

can anyone help i have my first gig using pc on friday!!

thanks

Posté Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 6:02 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Have you guys checked out the PC optimzation guides in the the sticky "top" protion of this forum area? http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/64699/PC_Version_Technical_Support/SELECTED_SOFTWARE_GUIDES.html

My system runs great and has for a long time now. Just like you, it took some tweaking to get it perfect in the beginning though. The best place to look is always in the stickies at the top of each forum room. Those are like the "most frequently seen issues" which is why they have stars.

Because you are both not registered, I have no idea what version you are running though. When you do you can get more specifc support on your issues.

Posté Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 2:47 pm
When I first set up my mobile DJing equipment I had the same issue. Very noticable when doing karaoke. I fixed the problem with a Ground Loop issolator from Radio Shack, about $18. Also an external sound card can help if you are picking up noise from your hard drive being too close to sound card or not sheilded properly (from what my computer tech told me).

Posté Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 6:37 pm
DiskJockeyWatty wrote :
When I first set up my mobile DJing equipment I had the same issue. Very noticable when doing karaoke. I fixed the problem with a Ground Loop issolator from Radio Shack, about $18. Also an external sound card can help if you are picking up noise from your hard drive being too close to sound card or not sheilded properly (from what my computer tech told me).

I also fixed this problem using a simple three prong plug adaptor that turns the three prong computer power supply plug into two. They look like this: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/205124-REG/General_Brand_03408_3_to_2_Prong.html

Posté Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 12:01 am
Howard you are the man I just bought about 2000 dollars worth of Peavey Equipment and I had very very bad feed back. I was about to buy a new laptop or do something quick because I have a very big gig coming this Saturday this saved me a lot of money thanks so much for the input thank you thank you and thank you again.........(- _-)

Posté Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 2:48 pm

Posté Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 8:42 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)