Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Where do I get virtual DJ Vinyl?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, where is the cheapest place to get virtual dj vinyl. and is virtual dj vinyl the same as the numark virtual vinyl. Also, will virtual dj work with torq connectiv if I use the virtual dj vinyl.

thanks

Posté Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 6:58 pm
Yes it will work. The Torq connectiv is also a very good sound and will work fine. Get Virtual dj instead of virtual vinyl. Virtual dj updates come out first.

Posté Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 12:19 am
Yes it will work. The Torq connectiv is also a very good sound and will work fine. Get Virtual dj instead of virtual vinyl. Virtual dj updates come out first.

where do i buy the virtual dj timecoded vinyl? i havent seen it. i searched google.

Posté Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 2:51 am

Posté Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 7:51 am
Is that the only difference between Virtual DJ and Virtual Vinyl....the fact the "DJ" gets updates first? And to throw a spanner in the works, what is the difference with Numark Cue?

Chris

Posté Wed 22 Jul 09 @ 4:38 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
chrisschild wrote :
Is that the only difference between Virtual DJ and Virtual Vinyl....the fact the "DJ" gets updates first? And to throw a spanner in the works, what is the difference with Numark Cue?

Chris

Numark takes longer to approve updates to ensure they meet our quality requirements.

"Numark CUE is the same as VirtualDJ, but sold under the Numark brand.
The two products are essentially the same. The only difference is the distribution channels: VirtualDJ can only be bought online, while Numark CUE can only be bought in DJ stores."

"Numark VirtualVinyl is an all-in-one package that includes the software Numark CUE, a USB interface-box optimised for timecodes, and a pair of timecode vinyls and timecode CDs."

Posté Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 8:41 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)