Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet This is a shame

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Another weekend is here; again no answers from VDJ about the issues regarding the Mac version of VDJ... Had i paid the 50.00 for the upgrade, i would be pissed!

Posté Fri 12 Jun 09 @ 6:15 pm
PtownDJ wrote :
Another weekend is here; again no answers from VDJ about the issues regarding the Mac version of VDJ... Had i paid the 50.00 for the upgrade, i would be pissed!

Ptown if you are working with timcode, cd players or turntables the mods can't help you... i think they all use controllers and know nothing about anything else. so i believe you as well as I are at a lost with getting help with this software sad but true. So i'm gonna continue to use serato until they get it right.

Posté Sat 13 Jun 09 @ 3:38 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Thats not entirely true. Lots of mods vips and teamers own a tcv set up. I'm one of them. I don't take it on the road with me because I like to travel light. I still own the 1200's I started with and have requested in my will they be passed on the the next generation :) As far as the beta goes its still a beta meaning its not quite ready. Please show a little patience with us on this.

Posté Sat 13 Jun 09 @ 8:29 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djkboogie wrote :
PtownDJ wrote :

Ptown if you are working with timcode, cd players or turntables the mods can't help you... i think they all use controllers and know nothing about anything else. so i believe you as well as I are at a lost with getting help with this software sad but true. So i'm gonna continue to use serato until they get it right.

Sorry DJkboogie.. you got them wrong. We do use tcv, tccd and controllers etc. And as already known to you that the mac version is currently a beta and if a vips or mods or teamers did not respond or somebody, it doesn't mean it is ignored and forgotten.

And yes, please have patience on this.

Regards;)

Posté Sat 13 Jun 09 @ 10:57 am
Patience, are you kidding me????????

I have been waiting for the Mac version to catch up with the PC version for 3 years!!!! Before coming out with version 6.0, why doesnt VDJ finish the Mac side of 5.2 ????

In the rush to get 6.0 out youve alienated Mac users once again...

Chris.

Posté Sat 13 Jun 09 @ 1:35 pm
PtownDJ wrote :
Patience, are you kidding me????????

I have been waiting for the Mac version to catch up with the PC version for 3 years!!!! Before coming out with version 6.0, why doesnt VDJ finish the Mac side of 5.2 ????

In the rush to get 6.0 out youve alienated Mac users once again...

Chris.

I'll take a properly functioning version of either one. I just want to do my own programming of my controller. Seems too much to ask for either version so far. Ugh

Posté Sat 13 Jun 09 @ 6:07 pm
Im sure the new mapping system will be great, but how about some direction on how to use it????

Posté Mon 15 Jun 09 @ 10:45 pm
Is anyone from Atomix even reading these posts anymore?

Posté Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 12:09 pm
Sure were are, but asking more pointed questions usually helps.

Posté Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 12:18 pm
How is this for a "pointed" question????

Why is the Mac version of VDJ not caught up with the PC version... Here you are with 6.0 out for PC, when there are many effects and features that still have yet to be included on the Mac side...

They both cost the same right???

Is that pointed enough?????

Posté Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 8:31 pm
I don't follow in one post you are asking how to use the new mapping system. In you last post your are complaining about how the Mac version isn't finished yet. So you last post it totally confusing to me. I was asking about what in the mapper you wanted to know. I just work with what the Dev team hands me and I can tell you this. There is nothing you or I can do about the speed of the full release it will come when it does, so complaining about it is not constructive at all.

Posté Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 10:55 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)