Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet m4a. Help Please....

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

moods10Home userMember since 2009
most of my itunes library works but i do have several which read...m4a.error....therefor the tracks do not play...idiot speak please if you can help...thanks moods1

Posté Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 7:40 am
DJmgaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Would they be DRM-protected tracks by any chance, i.e. purchsed through iTunes?
(Just guessing here as I don't have any DRM tracks so not sure what error/result you get when trying to play them in vdj).

Posté Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 10:48 am
moods10Home userMember since 2009
Thank you for your reply...the short answer is no.they are from cd's loaded onto to itunes....moods

Posté Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 4:29 pm
unless you can search for a file converting program or just reburn the songs on cd, then re-rip using a different program (real player is what i normally use) that rips in mp3

Posté Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 3:16 pm
NickyBPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Been there, done that .... I bought TUNEBITE and ran it against my entire iTunes library and converted them all to mp3's.

NickyB

Posté Thu 25 Jun 09 @ 11:21 am
"m4a ERROR" Hope someone can help. I have a Dell 64-bit Vista computer and am trying to play songs from cd's I burned into iTunes but it is giving me an "m4a Error" and will not play those particular songs. Weird thing is, I tried it on my old XP computer and it worked perfectly. Does anyone have any insight/solution to this problem? I have thousands of songs from cd's and would hate to have to re-install them in a different format just because I decided to get a new computer (Vista isn't necessarily better). Thanks!

Posté Sat 27 Jun 09 @ 12:29 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)