Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Maya 44 and VDJ 6.01 TCCD Problems

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

OK I have tried everything even looked in the Wiki but I dont see anything there so I am comming to my constinuants :).....hell dont even know if that is the correct spelling!!!....lol

Ok I am using my Maya 44 as a sound card with my external mixer. when I go to config the time code I have no signal and my circle is a squar?? I can still control the software but with 0% signal I know its just a matter of time I lose control!! any ideas? I have the latest drivers even ASIO for all installed? or is that my problem?? I have my Herc MK II but I like the Maya for space saving and I have a gig this weekend that has limited space!!!.......

Posté Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 9:29 pm
No one have any thoughts on this? or am I the only one experiencing this problem?

Posté Thu 18 Jun 09 @ 8:06 am
BTW what ever happen to the Wiki for Time code set up? or tjhe sticky? or does that not apply to VDJ6.01? I dont have a problem doing my woen research if the info is there? I do remember very vaugly in the old Wiki some one explaining why I would get a squar insted of a circle?

Any help would be great got a gig tomorrow and what to have this sorted out??

Posté Fri 19 Jun 09 @ 7:52 am
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Are you using decks or CD?

Assuming decks,and assuming decks are plugged directly into your Maya 44. If you go to Timecode settings and select debug, make sure the RIAA Phono filter is checked.

Daz

Posté Fri 19 Jun 09 @ 10:33 am
OOps should have read the title. TCCD.

Sorry mate.

Posté Fri 19 Jun 09 @ 10:42 am
its cool... no one seems to know? or wont show!!....um I mean answer??...lol to much "boys N the Hood!"

Posté Fri 19 Jun 09 @ 11:41 am
Dont know how much help I can give you but will try.

Ok just acouple of things.

Were you using the Maya card pre ver 6?

Have you tried using any alternate software to proove the cards setup, ie recording software to make shure that you can input a signal to the card and see that it is getting into the computer. If you dont have an alternate software try a freebe like Wavosaur.

Daz

Posté Fri 19 Jun 09 @ 5:15 pm
virtual DJ5.xx worked fine!! No issue at all? Ver 6 it starts to act this way?? dunno? I have been here since vers 3.xx and never really had any trouble till now?

Posté Fri 19 Jun 09 @ 9:52 pm
looking between ver 5xx that I have runing on my PC and ver 6xx that I have installed on my laptop (to try it out) there do seem to have been some changes, to the layout at least this could just be a aetup thing. Have you sent a ticket to the team yet? If you can take some screenshots of how you have the card set up in ver 6 they might be able to spot whats up. Alternatively give them a call and see if they can do a remote assistance thing for you. I know this has been done in the past.

If the card worked under v5 it should work now. If this is not a simple setup issue then there is a software problem which needs to be addressed.

It is a little dissapointing that none of the timecode people are jumping in to help out here.

Daz

Posté Sat 20 Jun 09 @ 3:28 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you have SQUARE boxes then the gain is to high ... either pull the gain back in the Maya Control pannel (at about 50%) for the Inputs or adjust the gain on the timecode setup window.

Posté Sat 20 Jun 09 @ 3:59 pm
Cstoll

Thanks for the input. Out of interest why is it showing no signal when the squares indicate that the signal is too high. Is there some kind of limiter or is his signal just totaly off the scale so not being shown.

Just curious

Daz

Posté Sat 20 Jun 09 @ 5:04 pm
I have the same problem and piss for updating now all version do the same thing with time code vinyl and cd. never had this problem and now I am ready to throw this out the window. Up all Saturday night troubleshooting my Maya card and the vinyl. Why is it doing this zero reading on the signal and it never jumps forward or back when scanning through the song... WT?...

Posté Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 3:28 pm
You know I had this exact same problem. Virtualdj 5.0.7 worked with no problems at all but when I upgraded to 6 I also recieved no signal. So far I havent seen any hardware support for my B-52 prodigy fx. I'd love someone who knows what they are doing and talking about to get me on the right path no matter how beaten it may be!! If anyone knows of controller support or a mapper I'd love it!! Also theres an issue with lagging latency!! It's not exact pin point c rossfader action. Its delayed by like a micro second. Is this normal? Can someone using the prodigy B 52 with the Maya 44 usb soundcard give me the exact best working settings for this rig. Ive tried everything and Ive heard that this site is great for replies! My email is *********************** Id love the answer

Sorry, emails are not permitted by Non-Licensed Users. Moderation Staff

Posté Sat 03 Oct 09 @ 5:33 pm
djbasement77 wrote :
You know I had this exact same problem. Virtualdj 5.0.7 worked with no problems at all but when I upgraded to 6 I also recieved no signal. So far I havent seen any hardware support for my B-52 prodigy fx. I'd love someone who knows what they are doing and talking about to get me on the right path no matter how beaten it may be!! If anyone knows of controller support or a mapper I'd love it!! Also theres an issue with lagging latency!! It's not exact pin point c rossfader action. Its delayed by like a micro second. Is this normal? Can someone using the prodigy B 52 with the Maya 44 usb soundcard give me the exact best working settings for this rig. Ive tried everything and Ive heard that this site is great for replies! My email is *********************** Id love the answer

Sorry, emails are not permitted by Non-Licensed Users. Moderation Staff

Buy A License You Tight Rod

Posté Sun 04 Oct 09 @ 7:55 pm
HELP i have same PROMBLEM :( how to i get 100% using the trial version of VDJ to see if i like it , but mite just forget about it and buy traktor? gnna giv VDJ a call hopefully some1 noes wot the promblem is!

Posté Mon 05 Oct 09 @ 1:32 pm
okay SO i managed to fix the promblem turns out my output on Maya 44 was to high. if your running windows check this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOx5t1LATwY it seem to help me alot. O and forget TRAKTOR VDJ alll the WAY NOW :) :) :) :) :) just need to get sum monies to buy the full version!

Posté Sat 10 Oct 09 @ 5:53 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)