Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet getting headphones to work

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hi, ive just bought a set of wireless headphones, and im looking to make the right channel come from them, and the left channel, from the mac itself. how do i do this? ive selected speakers and headphones but both come from the headphones

id really appreciate some help

Posté Wed 24 Jun 09 @ 11:28 am
sorry, ive managed to find out they need to be out through hercules, but when im trying that the sound is terrible, really crackly and distorted. ived tried them in the headphone jack, the output 1/2 and the input 1/2 and there all terrible. what else could i be doing wrong? does this mean the hercules is maybe damaged? i just got it off a friend

Posté Wed 24 Jun 09 @ 11:42 am
Hello luigibarsotti,

Please precise:
- the name and model of Hercules DJ Console you use (is it DJ Console Mk1, DJ Console Mk2 or DJ Console Rmx)
- the brand and model of Wireless headphones you use
- your version of VirtualDJ DJC Edition (complete version: for example with the DJ Console Rmx, VirtualDJ DJC 5.2.2)
- your version of DJ Console drivers (what you can read in the About tab in DJ Console control panel).

I have no idea of the input level expected by your wireless transmitter, but if it needs a line level, you should connect it to the RCA output 3-4 on the DJ Console.

Posté Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 8:43 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)