Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Refurbished Virtual Vinyl serial issues

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I bought Virtual Vinyl refurbished that came from the Numark factory. I registered my product on Numark site and found there was no serial key so called Numark which they issued me a serial key which allowed to download an out of date version. Went to enter that key here and keeps coming serial already registered. Numark told me it is new key that they generated and there was nothing else they can do. Now I am left with software that cannot be loaded with plugins or skins or even update. Also have heard that an update is available here as well which I can`t access. How help would be appriecated and would like to try the plugins, skins and update.

Posté Wed 24 Jun 09 @ 11:21 pm
Just a quick update it is now saying serial key not valid.

Any help would be apreciated

Update back to serial already registed

Posté Wed 24 Jun 09 @ 11:25 pm
FuskitPRO InfinityMember since 2009
can they not generate you another one? maybe remote connect to your computer (if you have internet run to the one you have VDJ on that is) and enter one for you and see what happens personally? just a couple of ideas to throw out there.

Michael

Posté Thu 25 Jun 09 @ 4:21 am
djhaskins wrote :
I bought Virtual Vinyl refurbished that came from the Numark factory. I registered my product on Numark site and found there was no serial key so called Numark which they issued me a serial key which allowed to download an out of date version. Went to enter that key here and keeps coming serial already registered. Numark told me it is new key that they generated and there was nothing else they can do. Now I am left with software that cannot be loaded with plugins or skins or even update. Also have heard that an update is available here as well which I can`t access. How help would be appriecated and would like to try the plugins, skins and update.

Yep, Numark pulled the same thing on me too. I spoke to a rep and was told that their policy states that buying a B-Stock or refurbished item will only entitle a buyer/end-user to an install-only, non-registerable key serial that would only allow access to whatever upgrades were being offered on the Numark site. The rep also told me the same thing about not being permitted to download any third party plug-ins, mappers or skins and went so far as to say that if I had a "friend" who was a registered user I could have them get all that stuff for me. So basically, a Numark rep was endorsing piracy. Seems like a shady way of doing biz to me.

Try this. Call back again, you'll probably get connected to a different rep, be sure to get his/her name and a case number (have the serial no. from your VV interface handy. Ask them for a new serial cuz your purchase didn't come with one and the one. They should be able to generate one in a matter of minutes instead of having you wait for an emailed one that'll never show up (like my rep tried to have me do). When you get the new serial don't even bother registering on Numark's site, just leave them behind and come here, Modify your profile, register yer product, then download the VV 5.21 update.

Posté Thu 25 Jun 09 @ 5:43 am
Got an email back from them with a new serial and works fine. Looks like I`m cooking on gas. Just gotta wait for the virtual vinyl 6 now lol

Posté Thu 25 Jun 09 @ 11:16 am
djhaskins wrote :
Got an email back from them with a new serial and works fine. Looks like I`m cooking on gas. Just gotta wait for the virtual vinyl 6 now lol

Glad to hear it worked out for you. I finally went "legit" and registered my copy of VV just a few days ago. I planning to wait for Cue v6 but after dealing with the "helpful" folks over at Numark (plus reading the comments from the Cue users who feel left out in the cold) I decided to bite the bullet this morning, scrounge up another $49 and step up to VDJ 6.01 and be rid of 'em.

Posté Thu 25 Jun 09 @ 11:47 am
Well I`ll just have to wait as spent my last bit of cash on virtual vinyl so will sit patiently until it`s released.

Posté Thu 25 Jun 09 @ 4:07 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)