Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet 6.01 Pitch Issue?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

mp3jackPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Last night everything was rocking. Had a song playing on deck A and then loaded one on deck B. Hit play on deck B and loaded song on deck A then the pitch dropped down on deck B. Tried to change pitch back to 0 and it would not go. Loaded same song as on B on A and pitch corrected itself. Played off of A using automix and tried to correct B but everytime a song was qued on A, B would pitch itself to it. Finally I loaded my back up Kueit and played from it while I did a restart of VDJ. Then VDJ ran fine for the rest of the night.

Any ideas?

Posté Sun 28 Jun 09 @ 12:14 pm
I had this same problem multiple times. Also have FX issues too where "???" pops up inside the FX button. Version 5 I never had any issues. (Using Herc Steel controller)

Posté Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 9:30 am
you may have hit sync or the smart sync button by accident. (Not sure if that is what it is called....) At this one gig I do once in a while, my mouse tends to vibrate from the bass and has at times been known to hit a virtual button.

Also, dont forget if you are used to v5, you may have forgotten about all those "options" you set way back when. You may want to look at the "pitch" controls to see if anything there is at cause.

I seem to have had this issue with 5 waaaay back, and I am pretty sure it had to do with using the "sync" button (either by accident of intentionally) as well as the options for pitch control (ie reset and automix???)

Sorry.... know that is not exact, was just a long time ago.

Posté Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 3:19 pm
mp3jackPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanx for the reply. I don't beleive I hit anything because I run mouse-less. Did I mention any song I placed on Deck B would sync to Deck A no matter what. I would have thought if Sync was on it would have automatically shut off when you change a song?

Posté Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 4:43 pm
cguessHome userMember since 2009
i have this very same glitch. the pitch slider on deck 2 locks to the pitch slider on deck 1. so if im playing a track on deck 2, it will play as if pitch-synced to the track on deck 2. occurs occasionally.

Posté Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 8:54 pm
the B button is for sync. you probably hit that without realizing it.

Posté Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 5:27 am
The obvious answer is the pitchlock feature.

If this is on, any adjustment to pitch on one deck, is immediately reflected on the other, so moving the slider on say deck a, also moves it on deck b. Just take the pitchlock feature off (under the default skin for v6, its right next to the pitch sliders).

Posté Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 5:35 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)