Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Total Control Mapping - Weird?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi Folks,

OK So I've recently purchased a new laptop running Vista Home Premium (upgrading from a desktop 'gig' PC with XP Pro SP3).

I had VDJ6.01 installed on the old PC and had no problems with the Total Control.

I have loaded VDJ6.01 and now I'm having some issues with the 'folder browser' button (big button in the middle of the device that is used to scroll through music).

As far as I know the 'normal' behavior for this button when pressed is to switch browser panel focus from the 'File System / Folder Structure' panel to the 'File / Search Results' panel.

So basically pressing the scroll button would allow you to 'flick' between these two panels, and then you'd scroll through that panel with the same knob. This is a great time saver as it's quick easy, and eliminates the need to use the mouse!

The problem is on the new laptop (Vista) running the same version of VDJ (6.01), pressing the button no longer works correctly, instead it seems to just loose the browser window focus altogether! For example you can click with the mouse on the panel, and scroll up and down no problems, but as soon as you press the button it seems to loose focus altogether!

How can I restore the 'normal' function and get the button to change the browser panel focus?

And also any ideas why it works on the old computer and now not on the new laptop? Even though they're running the same version of VDJ6?

I have tried resetting the mapper to default, that does not fix it!

I hope this makes sense, and I hope even more there's a quick fix to this.

Thanks in advance

DJ Auz =Þ

Posté Mon 29 Jun 09 @ 3:33 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)