Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VCI-100 - VDJ6 and LED bugs.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I've noticed that sometimes when playing about with the VCI-100, the LEDs get confused. Sometimes both PFL cue lights come on, when virtual DJ only lets you select one at a time, so that should be impossible.

Also, when pressing play, it will often show the wrong state.. ie the button is lit when its stopped, and unlit when its playing...

Anyone else have these issues..?

I assume its a software bug as opposed to a mapping error, because for instance, the LED code for the play on/off is pretty simple.. its just 'play'

Posté Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 5:01 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The is more likely a flaw in the connection of your VCI to the laptop. I have the VCI-100 and do not experience the issues you described.

Posté Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 7:42 pm
I appreciate the feedback, but I do not believe it to be a connection issue, otherwise it would manifest in other ways, not just the LEDs. And as far as I remember, its only those two leds that seem to misbehave (cue and play), all the others light correctly.

Given that I have found a few other VCI-100 related mapper/software bugs (see other threads), I'm afraid I can't rule out VDJ as the cause, especially as the same controller, with the same cable, on the same PC, works perfectly under traktor.

Posté Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 6:07 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 6:46 pm
Its not a mapper issue... has to be lower level than that.

There is definitely a bug somewhere in evaluating verbs as nouns, and I think this is one symptom. I've seen other threads around the board with similar issues, that all seem to lead to this conclusion.

I've also noticed myself that certain verbs just don't evaluate at all.

Posté Sun 12 Jul 09 @ 5:55 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)