Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Is the DN-S1200 issue fixed?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

im getting a pair of these soon and ive been hearing about VDJ not detecting the controller.... whats the deal with that?

Posté Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 8:33 pm
VDJ does detect the Denon's. VDJ6 with Denon Decks has some minor bugs so in the meantime most of us are using the mapper from the previous version, VDJ5, to detect and use the Denon's. We are all waiting patiently for the updated version of VD6 to fix some of the minor bugs. No biggie. Get the Denon's and if you want to use Midi, then I suggest using VDJ5 until.... I highly recommend these decks, small, simple and they get the job done.

Posté Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 7:58 am
shaggypoet wrote :
VDJ does detect the Denon's. VDJ6 with Denon Decks has some minor bugs so in the meantime most of us are using the mapper from the previous version, VDJ5, to detect and use the Denon's. We are all waiting patiently for the updated version of VD6 to fix some of the minor bugs. No biggie. Get the Denon's and if you want to use Midi, then I suggest using VDJ5 until.... I highly recommend these decks, small, simple and they get the job done.

what issues.. i have the hc4500.. if its that jogwheel isue, it doesnt bother me much

Posté Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 10:14 am
dat_boi_tj wrote :
shaggypoet wrote :

what issues.. i have the hc4500.. if its that jogwheel isue, it doesnt bother me much

With the DNS1200 and from what I read also with the DNS3700 its a slight detection issue. I know with me, using Vista, the Denon's only detect VDJ once, but after I leave VDJ and start the process again, it doesn't detect at all. Some of the VDJ folks started a thread dedicated to Denon decks to work on the issue. Its only a matter of time before they fix the native mapper issue. They are working hard on the bug and I believe probably the next release should have a fix.

I would still recommend the decks as they do work with VDJ5 using the mapper found on the download section. Hope this helps.

Posté Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 1:25 pm
cool...

Posté Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 8:16 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)