Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Crossfade highs/lows/mids problem and other mapping issues

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

gotBASSHome userMember since 2009
OK, I have setup 4 of my midi keyboard's dials to control the main crossfader, highs crossfader, mids crossfader and lows crossfader, however...
EVERY time I load a new track onto the silent deck the eq-faders (not the main crossfader) seem to be reset to a different position (centre). As a result, those 3 of my dials are out of position with the software fader position. Although I can overcome that issue with a script command allow software fader position to override the hardware one until they are equal again, what I WANT to do is this:

To have the software fader positions for these parameters remain as previously set when I load I new track.

I think I was having the same problem with gain or level being reset.

Also, do any of you use a pitchwheel (or any other control) to alter the pitch (or just speed) of two tracks at once. I tried assigning a pitchwheel to both decks' pitch sliders and having beatlock or pitchlock or something in the macro (can't quite remember what worked in the end), as well as the _relative suffix i think, with some success (i will post the full command later when I've revisited my music computer). However - if one of the sliders reaches the end of its range of travel, it stops moving ,and the other one will continue, moving closer to it, thus sending the two decks not just out of sync, but not even at the same tempo any more when the pitchwheel is released to try to bring the tracks back to original sync-ed pitches. Does anyone have any ideas for a workaround for this one (other than just avoiding moving either slider to either extreme-of-travel)?

Posté Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 6:42 am
Go into VDJ Config, then options and set EQ reset on load to DISABLED.

Posté Wed 08 Jul 09 @ 3:51 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)