Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet hercules rmx help needed urgently!!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I jus purchased a brand new rmx console and have more than one problem/question-

1) Is there anyway that i could use the rmx controller with my normal vdj 5.1 programme(instaed of the vjdc) which uses the mix lab v3,1in that i have been using over 2years and am very comfortable with

2) after downloading driver for my rmx i open up my normal vdj programme and All the previously scanned Bpms and Cues are lost!!

Please help..

Posté Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 11:21 am
nsxmarvPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Yes, you can use the rmx. What problems are you having using it?

Posté Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 1:10 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
djlynzel wrote :
normal vdj 5.1 programme(instaed of the vjdc)

Depends on what the "normal" version is. If it is home, no. If it is Pro then yes, but I still had to install the console version 5 with the Pro version 5. If I did not do that, I could still use VDJ but I could not use external audio sources.

Also you can use Mix lab 3.1 with the console version, you would just have to set that skin again under setup. I also edited mix lab 3 to configure the 6x6 effect buttons (PM me if you are interested). It does not have the same feel but I liked it for a while.

For the other question, if you uninstalled the old version (some how) while installing the console version, it may have deleted you database file. Which may be why that info disappeared. If not, did you change where your music is or organize your files differently? If you did change your files and folders, the database would not know that all the files VDJ just found were the same as the old ones. Even if you only moved them (I think). Either way, it may be a pain but just scan the library again, 14,000 songs took me about 12 hours. Just scan them before you goto bed and no big deal. It won't loose that data all the time, just when you make big changes like uninstalling and re installing VDJ itself.

Posté Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 7:14 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)