Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Using "One" CDJ-400

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have a friend that only has one, count 'em, one CDJ-400. He wants to know how to set up VDJ 6 to control both virtual decks with the one player. I looked but really couldn't find where to set it up that way. It seems to me that I've seen a thread about this but couldn't find it.

Anyone?

Thanks!

DJ RuDe

Posté Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 8:20 pm
djpr1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Sup Rude,
I think is on the sound setup tab, under input choose single timecode.......

Posté Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 9:25 pm
djpr1 wrote :
Sup Rude,
I think is on the sound setup tab, under input choose single timecode.......

Thanks DJPR, I'll tell him to try it. I have two CDJ-400s so I've never tried it. Are you sure you use the "Single Timecode" setting? I'll check it too when I get back to the studio

Thanks

DJ RuDe

Posté Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 10:10 pm
If he is using it in midi controller mode - All he has to do is press the TAB button to change the active deck

Posté Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 11:05 pm
More what Marcel said. I use the "always" for headphones in the option tab. This way the song automatically loads the into deck and switches the headphones over to the new deck. Then all you have to do is adjust for one deck control with the tab button for affects.

Posté Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 11:33 pm
Is this your final answer!?

Posté Wed 29 Jul 09 @ 1:26 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Rude .... I would use a different soundcard in a single setup situation and not use the CDJ400's sound options .... but as a MIDI controller and the default v6 mapping ... pressing the EJECT button on the controller toggles the control between decks ...

Again, I would use a separate sound card and only use the CDJ400 as a controller.

Posté Wed 29 Jul 09 @ 5:40 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)