Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ doesnt register AISO...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi there,

this is my current setup:
MacBook Pro
Numark Omni Control
and a trial of VDJ

Right now my sound setup looks like this:
input: none
output: headphones
soundcards: 2cards
driver 1:built-in output
driver 2:Numark USB Audio Device
output channels: Master: first card / Headphones: second card

I've been able to download a Midi Map that works with my controller, however I can't preview tracks in my headphones. I downloaded a free ASIO driver and put it in the Contents folder in VDJ (is this the right place to put it?), but when I go to select ASIO in sound setup, it doesn't show up: The only options I have are Mono Separated, 2 Cards, and 4-out Card. I've already installed the cd that came with the omni control...

Any suggestions?

Edit: I did a little research and it looks like ASIO isn't even for macs, macs use called Core Audio? If this is the case, how can I configure vdj and my omni controller so I can preview tracks in my headphones? I only have a trial and I'd love to buy the software but I want to make sure I can make this work.
Help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Posté Mon 10 Aug 09 @ 11:35 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
The Omni control contains a soundcard that provides all the outputs needed to run Virtual DJ. Your audio configuration should look something like this instead:

- Input : None

- Output(s): Headphone

-Soundcard: 4 Out Card > Numark USB Audio Device

Then you should have another menu appear with Master Chan 1&2 / Headphone Chan 3&4

Connect your speakers to the back of the Omni Control (Output 1&2) and your headphone to the front headphone connector.

Posté Tue 11 Aug 09 @ 6:48 am
thanks a million!

Posté Wed 12 Aug 09 @ 2:33 am
Hi,

I have the same problem but when I set up soundcard 4 like you explained I don't have any channel choice.
Is someone have an idea?
Config: MacBook pro omni control and vdj 6.0.1.

Thx

Posté Sat 22 Aug 09 @ 1:57 am
Hello Bastos 68,

Check in Mac utility Audio MIDI Setup (HD > Applications > Utilities) that your Omni Control output is set in 4-channel mode.

Posté Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 11:57 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)