Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Want to scroll through effect plugins VDJ6 + Hercules RMX

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have my jog wheels on my RMX Console in VDJ6 set to scroll though FOLDERS and SONGS depending on whether I'm HOLDING the LEFT or RIGHT buttons

this set up is mapped as follows:

Left: browser_folder & deck 1 wheel_mode "browser" while_pressed & deck 2 wheel_mode "browser" while_pressed
Right: browser_window "songs" & deck 1 wheel_mode "browser" while_pressed & deck 2 wheel_mode "browser" while_pressed

What I am wanting is to ADD the ability to browse or scroll through the effect plugins with my jog wheels by holding the DOWN Key like I can with FOLDERS and SONGS with my left and right buttons

Can anyone help please?

Posté Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 9:14 pm
Browser SOUND EFFECTS is what i need, not Video effect or anything just the sound effects

Posté Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 9:37 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
You should be able to start by using "effect select +1".

Posté Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 9:50 pm
That just makes my down key change the effect on the skin rather than scroll through the window of effect

I want the down key to still be browser_scroll +1
i need to add something to it like
browser_scroll +1 & browser_window "effect" while_pressed

i tried that and nothing happen, i press the down key and it take me to browse song n folders and wont scroll through the sound effects window

Posté Sat 15 Aug 09 @ 10:07 pm
I completely understood what you ment. This is the deffenition from th VDJ script wiki:

effect select : select a new effect. you can specify the effect by name ('effect select "my_effect"'), or relative to the current effect ('effect select +1'). with no parameters ('effect select'), it will open a popup under the mouse with the list of available effects. you can also specify a different effect slot ('effect 4 select "my_effect"').

I figured or relative to the current effect ('effect select +1') - the "relative to the current effect" ment +1 (up or down ) from the current effect.

Try this then, with no parameters ('effect select'), it will open a popup under the mouse with the list of available effects

I don't always have my DJ rig set up after a show, so I can't always test mapping commands. All I can do is quote it at the moment. Honestly, this may end up being a "wish list feature" if others find it useful.

Posté Sun 16 Aug 09 @ 8:43 am
bump

Posté Mon 17 Aug 09 @ 12:06 am
nobody was able to figure this out yet?

Posté Tue 18 Aug 09 @ 4:40 pm
boy i figured this would be a go getter

Posté Thu 20 Aug 09 @ 2:01 pm
i've still been trying other variables, no success yet ;(

Posté Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 12:06 am
clintdPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Did you submit a support ticket about this?

Posté Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 11:05 am
I just now opened a ticket

Posté Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 2:24 pm
no help with the ticket....
Date: Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 11:22 pm
Teamer: mp3jrick
Eservice is for software specific support and troubleshooting for Pro software users.
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/30/General_Discussion.html

Best Regards,
mp3jrick
Virtual DJ Support Team

Posté Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 5:27 pm
well i guess this isnt gonna be possible...i've have tried everything i can think of, either it's not possible or im not smart enough to figure out the mapping code....

maybe in a future version perhaps, unless anyone else has some thoughts!

Posté Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 5:26 pm
DHoude wrote :
Honestly, this may end up being a "wish list feature" if others find it useful.

I never really though this was currently possible. Post this in the "Wish List Forum" they do read the ideas and listen to us.

Posté Thu 27 Aug 09 @ 7:26 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)