Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Problems with VirtualVinyl and pitch control/master tempo

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I got the recently released VirtualVinyl 6.02 and did a fresh install on my 2.4ghz MacBook with 4 gigs of ram. I also just installed Snow Leopard. The problem is when I use timecode vinyls in relative mode the the display in the software will won't follow along with any changes I make in pitch on the turntable's pitch slider. In other words, the audio will audibly speed up or slow down relative to the movement of the pitch slider on the turntable but the pitch slider and the pitch % readout in VV stay at 0%. Also the master tempo does not work. Mind you, if I switch to "smart relative" mode then everything works as it should. But I prefer relative mode over smart relative mode so this is a problem.

Am I missing something or is this a known issue? I searched the forum and saw another post by someone with a similar issue. My addition to the evaluation of the problem is that the problem occurs in relative mode but not smart relative mode, so please don't consider this a reiteration of someone else's post.

Posté Tue 01 Sep 09 @ 11:29 pm
*bump*

Posté Sun 06 Sep 09 @ 10:10 am
Hi my man,

I have the same problem:
I Have the Virtual Vinyl, a MacBook and the version 6.0.3 of the software.

I you find an issue, please help me. Because in the French forum nobody want to help me...

Peace.
DJ-Spark

Posté Sat 21 Nov 09 @ 3:58 pm
DJ-Spark wrote :
Hi my man,

I have the same problem:
I Have the Virtual Vinyl, a MacBook and the version 6.0.3 of the software.

I you find an issue, please help me. Because in the French forum nobody want to help me...

Peace.
DJ-Spark

I'll let you know as soon as I get the problem resolved. My guess is that it won't be fixed until the next update and who knows when that will be.

Posté Sat 21 Nov 09 @ 7:02 pm
Ok thanks a lot,

I wait your issue or waiting the new update :(

Peace up.
DJ-Spark

Posté Sun 22 Nov 09 @ 6:34 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)