Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Where Does VDJ store BPM's?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

In VDJ 6.0.2 all of my BPM's are gone, they are still there in 5.2.1 but not in the newer version, is there anyway to transfer this info into version 6?

Posté Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 6:28 pm
They are stored in .xml file for VDJ in the root folder of the music you scanned. There is a v6 one and a v5 one. Rescannig will fix it. If you're running both 5.2 and 6 this is kinda handy (yes you can have v6 and 5.2 on the same machine.)

Posté Wed 02 Sep 09 @ 8:23 pm
How do I scan them? Sorry, I'm still pretty new to mac

Posté Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 9:46 pm
Do you mean just go song to song and analyze the bpms?

Posté Thu 03 Sep 09 @ 11:26 pm
I keep all my music on usb hard dirves. so I just highlight the drives under volumes and right click (spread two fingers on the trackpad and click it, or just hold don the control button while clicking) and scan for BPMs it will go through sub directories as well. I started mine on night before bed and it scanned about 2300 songs overnight with no issue (it ran about 10 hours).

Posté Fri 04 Sep 09 @ 2:20 am
thanks for the help, that worked perfectly. It seems like VDJ is hit or miss, every once in awhile it will work the way its supposed to and other nights you can't win with the software.

Posté Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 12:27 am
I hear that. But when it is in a good mood, it is the best software out there. CDJ-400's seem to be the most accurate with it. iCDX's a close #2. timecodes will drift annoyingly during long crossovers or mashups. playing with the debug setting to try and get some love...

Posté Sat 05 Sep 09 @ 1:36 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)