Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet prolem with soft dj console,please help!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

junojHome userMember since 2009
sorry my english!i'm a new nember say hi everybody...i just bought hecurles rmx today ...i live vietnam i bought it in US ...when i set up virtual dj consle soft and type serial number done...but my soft only trial for 20 day , i don't understan about this ,please help me thanx so much!

Posté Tue 08 Sep 09 @ 8:56 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
You've simply enabled the 20 days trial period for the Pro version of Virtual DJ.

Once the 20 days are over, you will go back to the DJ Console Edition version, which allow you to use the Rmx, but with less features than the Pro version.

Posté Wed 09 Sep 09 @ 6:44 am

Posté Wed 09 Sep 09 @ 1:06 pm
Hello junoj,

To make it clear.

1) the DJ Console Rmx is sold with VirtualDJ 5 DJC software, a version you can use with no limit in time. It is not a 20-day trial version, it is an version with no time limit.

2) in VirtualDJ 5 DJC Config menu, you have clicked on the 20-days trial version for VirtualDJ Pro, so now, each time you want to run VirtualDJ, you are in the 20-day version of VirtualDJ Pro instead of being in VirtualDJ 5 DJC.

3) After 20 days, you will be back in VirtualDJ 5 DJC.

Posté Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 8:20 am
junojHome userMember since 2009
yeah! thanx so much for the anwser! right now i understand it....thanx for your all help!

Posté Thu 10 Sep 09 @ 9:25 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)