Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Denon Hc4500 mapper vdj 6?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Just looked and cant find jp's his mapper?

does it not work on vdj? is it worth resinstalling the old vdj and installing is mapper?

Posté Sun 13 Sep 09 @ 10:38 am
Hi JPBoggis is working on a new mapper I think. unfortunatly it does not work on newer versions of Virtual DJ to keep using it you will have to go back using 5.2 and wait till he's ready to post new version of mapper. I am still running 5.2 as I love the mapper and it works very well for me.

Posté Sun 13 Sep 09 @ 12:18 pm
i hav had to wipe me computer, need to download the 5.2 and the jp mapper for it? where can i find it on ere?

Posté Sun 13 Sep 09 @ 1:03 pm
unless you have 5.2 backed up on a CD the only other way is to send a support ticket to the team. the jpboggis mapper is available still on the tools & drivers section of the site. Good luck

Posté Sun 13 Sep 09 @ 1:18 pm
jp's mapper aint there any more :(

Posté Sun 13 Sep 09 @ 3:18 pm
thanks for tht, did'nt appear on mine???

VirtualDJ v5.2 where can i get that?

Posté Sun 13 Sep 09 @ 5:33 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You have to contact support to get older versions.

Posté Sun 13 Sep 09 @ 6:26 pm
CI NEED HELP PLEASE MY HC4500 WORKS REALY GOOD ON VDJ 5.2 AND J.P.Boggis Denon DN-HC4500 Custom Mapper v1.3 BUT ON VDJ 6 NO RUNS GOOD HOW CAN CONFIG A1 & A2 TANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Posté Fri 06 Nov 09 @ 8:48 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Use the mapper window to view existing assignments and to change them.

Posté Fri 06 Nov 09 @ 10:08 am
Custom mappers should only be available to licenced users.

Posté Fri 06 Nov 09 @ 10:11 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
They are only available to Licensed Users ... what you are clearly seeing is someone tipping their hand and showing the fact that they are a crack user and has aquired the software and mapper illegally.

Posté Fri 06 Nov 09 @ 10:17 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)