Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet another video issue discovered.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

welll here is another video issue..

i noticed this on a few videos. it might happen on a lot.

anyway the issue, is that when i load some videos in VDJ 6.0.2, it load its twice on the same side. so if a video is 4 min, it shows 8 min. once the video is done , it restarts the audio part, but the video gets stuck in some random 3 second loop. until the second loading is done.

when these same videos are loaded through media player on the same computer, it dosent happen so again its specific to VDJ loading the video twice.

hope this gets corrected and the team understands what i mean.

Posté Sun 04 Oct 09 @ 2:03 pm
no one has thoughts on this...

Posté Mon 05 Oct 09 @ 8:41 pm
I DO I have this same issue with VDJ 6 I have to now watch the wave pattern towards the end and mix out before it RELOOPS! It needs to be addressed ASAP!

Posté Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 3:57 pm
Does it affect anything else ? I really hope not
As I have my first video gig and I hope all
Goes good.

As well I do hope it gets adressed.

Posté Tue 06 Oct 09 @ 4:10 pm
I DO too, but it doesn't load the whole video, just about 20 or 30 secs. And it's just the way you say it, it loads the sound but not the video....
It's a very bad bug....

Posté Thu 08 Oct 09 @ 7:31 am
I had this issue with the last version 5.2.1 . I eventually managed to resolve it by downloading external codecs for the avi or mov files I was using for videos. not had this problem with the latest version tho. Hope this helps !!

Posté Thu 08 Oct 09 @ 1:08 pm
Me too!

Had one last Sunday that loaded like this, was playing it out then loaded a the same video into the opposite player. Surprisingly, it loaded flawlessly!!! Couldn't understand that, but, it's got to be something in the program.

Posté Fri 09 Oct 09 @ 7:53 am
ill try.
but when i load these same videos in media player, it dosent double load. only in VDJ it does. so why would the codec cause that?

Posté Fri 09 Oct 09 @ 7:55 am
Hi again, contrary to my earlier post this has happened to me with the latest software version, managed to sort it by changing the avi codec to the windows media one instead of the video codec. close down the program then launch it again and load your avi file and it should be fixed. You may need to do a bpm scan on some of the effected files. Hope this helps folks !!!

Posté Fri 16 Oct 09 @ 11:31 am
mrgingero: that worked!

thanks man.

Posté Sat 17 Oct 09 @ 8:29 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)