Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet New in video mix needing help..

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

First I would like to know if there is a guide that could help me to mix videos without probs and if there is a way when i play mp3s to have background animated graphics on my screens and where can I find them.Also how to use them..My specs are lenovo3000 n200 laptop with nvidia geforce go7300,windows xp sp3 32 bit,4gb ram installed,core2duo T5850 2.16Ghz,audio4dj and hercules rmx steel..Am I safe doing vjing that way ?? thnxx for your knowlege.

Posté Sun 11 Oct 09 @ 9:37 pm
fenderisc wrote :
First I would like to know if there is a guide that could help me to mix videos without probs and if there is a way when i play mp3s to have background animated graphics on my screens and where can I find them.Also how to use them..My specs are lenovo3000 n200 laptop with nvidia geforce go7300,windows xp sp3 32 bit,4gb ram installed,core2duo T5850 2.16Ghz,audio4dj and hercules rmx steel..Am I safe doing vjing that way ?? thnxx for your knowlege.

Hi,

You might be ok doing video with your T5850 CPU. I would suggest using MP4s. They will load quicker and still look ok on the screen.

For your animated graphics go to your config and select the "Video" tab. Down at the bottom is a click for "Use this plugin for audio-only files"
I have mine set to use Sonique and it works great. Play a video and mix into an MP3 and the video changes to whatever pattern you selected in Sonique.

Good luck,

Jim L.

Posté Sun 11 Oct 09 @ 10:51 pm
thnxx a lot Jimmyl...could you please suggest me a good free to mp4 convereter??

Posté Sun 11 Oct 09 @ 11:44 pm
fenderisc wrote :
thnxx a lot Jimmyl...could you please suggest me a good free to mp4 convereter??

Hmmmm... I don't know any free ones. Someone else will have to chime in here. I am still using VOB and use DJExtractor. It's great because I use Promo Only and this program rips the whole song, and not into 2 chapters like an intro and main video. Plus it auto titles the song and artist. It saves a lot of work.

Good luck,

JimL

Posté Mon 12 Oct 09 @ 12:20 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you can select sonique to auto run through its patterns, you can also use clipbank when using audio only files amongst others

Posté Mon 12 Oct 09 @ 10:21 am
i know a good free mp4 converter, hit me up on yahoo messanger Removed

*** Email addresses from No Licensed Users is not permitted

Posté Mon 12 Oct 09 @ 3:39 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)