Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet clip bank in v 6.0.2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJKosmoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am using VDJ Pro v6.0.2 on a PC
I want toi use clip bank which seems to work fine
My question: Is there anyway to load the pictures other than one at a time?
When you load a picture it will not let you select more than one pic at a time.
I want to use this feature at my gigs and be able to take a bunch of pics of the party
walk back to my laptop transefer the pics to the hd and select them in clip bank quickly
Thanks

Posté Mon 12 Oct 09 @ 10:52 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Use slideshow for displaying multiple pictures, clipbank isn't really designed for that.

Posté Mon 12 Oct 09 @ 11:40 am
Ok, can you add multiple pics to slide show at one time

What is clip bank used for?

Posté Mon 12 Oct 09 @ 3:06 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Point slideshow at a folder and it will show all pics in that folder on rotation.

Clipbank is designed for displaying a single clip at a time, manually switching between clips.

Posté Mon 12 Oct 09 @ 5:38 pm
Great, thanks for the quick response

Posté Tue 13 Oct 09 @ 5:50 am
i can not get clip bank pictures to show. I have loaded them into each bank. they flash when i click on them, and the loop by flashing over and over again which is annoying. but i cant get them to just show up when i click on them. I can get the slide show to show my pictures as a slide show but i can not get the pictures to just show up on their own. Let me know what you guys think is going on.

Posté Tue 13 Oct 09 @ 11:52 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
clipbank was designed for video files, not working? have you activated it. still unsure, go to my blog and it will show what to do

Posté Tue 13 Oct 09 @ 8:59 pm
Thanks Tayla i will check out your blog.

Posté Wed 14 Oct 09 @ 7:00 am
Ok i get it. i thought clip bank was for pictures. but as you say it is for video. so i loaded some video and it works fine. I figured out how to just have an image on the clip bank. I load my slide show with picures that i want. When i want a certain pic to be showing out on the projector or plasma i just stop the slide show on that pic. now everytime i select a clip bank that does not have a loaded video it will show the picture i want going out. Thanks for your help.

Posté Wed 14 Oct 09 @ 7:15 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
no probs, glad i could

Posté Wed 14 Oct 09 @ 4:10 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)