Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Post it here! - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
What kind of things would like changed in the next version of vdj? I think it will help the dev team see exactly what we want in one place. Note posting here does not mean it will be in the next version. I'll post up my wants at the end.

Posté Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 4:29 am
Better Auto Gain:)

Posté Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 6:39 am
Maybe it is a good idea that the VDJ team creates a "sticky" post, with all the already requested changes in. They could add just a line for each request with a link to the tread(s) of the original request.
This sticky post will not say that all the requests will be implemented, but to have all the requests in one post. In this case we might get some less double posts / requests.
Ewout

Posté Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 7:20 pm
done :)

Posté Thu 28 Apr 05 @ 7:42 pm
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
better time stretch

Posté Fri 29 Apr 05 @ 9:15 am
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
an non-pitch-affect "nudge"

Posté Fri 29 Apr 05 @ 9:16 am
Better compatibility support for different ASIO soundcards

Posté Fri 29 Apr 05 @ 3:40 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
still no shortcut for a coming bartender with beer.....
that's what i need....ahum...

Posté Fri 29 Apr 05 @ 8:48 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
only one bpm engine ...(not 2 :anymusic and techno) and it could be better .
I want to analize all my HD ...I have r & B ...techno ..house ..latin ...
ANYMUSIC OR TECHNO ????

Posté Sat 30 Apr 05 @ 6:17 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
... still free updates ;)))))

Posté Sat 30 Apr 05 @ 10:52 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
more than 3 loaded effects at the same time

Posté Sat 30 Apr 05 @ 11:00 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Keyboard shortcuts for the favorite folders please...

Posté Sat 30 Apr 05 @ 3:25 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
Analyzing Anchor distance too with BPM detection:
when the track is analyzed it comes up with a bpm... (i know for the techno genre detection is mostly always correct but for hip-hop that's not the case especially for tracks btwn 91-110 bpm... )
it would be less work for the djs if the program even comes up with a wrong bpm BUT comes with figures in the Anchor Distance (from Edit BPM). this way even if the bpm is wrong when u edit the Anchor Distance it would edit the bpm too. that eliminates the process of manually setting Anchor 1 and 2. yaknowhatamsayn?!

currently when the bpm is wrong i'd have to go to Edit BPM then set Anchors 1 and 2 to get Anchor Distance. i usually set it to 4 or 8 beats or whatever... and re-edit it to 4 or 8 beats... using the < and > arrows. So it got me thinking that if there was any figure in the Anchor Distance i'd just correct it using the arrows eliminating the slow process of manually setting the Anchors (1 and 2)....
the bpm freaks would appreciate this...

Posté Sat 30 Apr 05 @ 5:23 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Keep up the great work!.
I only seek minor improvements from this software, that's alot more than I can say for other DJ software!.

Posté Sat 30 Apr 05 @ 6:27 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
most of the time when vdj gets the BPM wrong its put either 3 beats where there should be 4 or 5 beats where there should be 4. so how about the team adding a +1/3 or -1/5 beat function so that we can easily adjust where the real beat should drop

Posté Sun 01 May 05 @ 3:36 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
& at least 6 effects per deck

Posté Sun 01 May 05 @ 3:40 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
no, exactly 6 would be ok :D it's the ONLY thing i miss in VDJ till now.

Dj Nikki

Posté Sun 01 May 05 @ 1:20 pm

Posté Sun 01 May 05 @ 6:06 pm
an online database with bpm & cgb wich are checked & can be automaticly downloaded while analyzing
& if you wonna do a real good job take the keycode too

Posté Sun 01 May 05 @ 11:46 pm
I am reposting this here ,I orig posted in Browser area ,perhaps I should have put here ,,,sorry

I ,too would like to see an improved file/browse/search section .Having a waiting list for Player A & B
with the option to auto load ,alternate players & maybe insert a file OTF would be perfect.I sincerly like Your product and appreciate the hard work that has gone into creating it and the skins .Please accept my comments as encouragement not as complaints. Thanks,,Good job!

Posté Sat 07 May 05 @ 9:47 pm
10%