Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VCI-300 case...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
After looking for a while I came up with this. I know Road Ready makes a nice case with rails, similar to a keyboard on a desk, and a handy laptop self for the VCI. That was not what I was looking for. I found this. Works very well. It is an SKB case, with wheels, and foam that you can custom cut.

I have had a smaller SKB case, which I will use to store, and transport my external drives. But all in all I think this works pretty well.....

Posté Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 1:10 pm
Yes your cases are nice and professional, always nice to see people looking after there kit.

Posté Sat 24 Oct 09 @ 1:28 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi TearEmUp

Yah Very Cool..

I'm looking forward to getting a VCI-300 also, can you share some thoughts?

1. How do you like the feel and respoce of your VCI-300.
2. What features attracted you the most.

Maybe you could put up the website link to order a case when I finally get it.

Thanks

Joey....

Posté Sun 25 Oct 09 @ 8:57 pm
Its a real nice controller, Joey. The response is excellent. I own an RMX also, it is superior to that unit (not knocking the RMX it is one very solid piece of kit). The only reason I purchased the VCI was silly, actually. I was tired of disconnecting the RMX every time I had a job. I have a studio where the old lappy and RMX remain set up all the time for broadcasting. That being said, I am happy with both controllers, and would recommend either unit.

Posté Sun 25 Oct 09 @ 9:21 pm
hey man cool case, if got a vci too, wich type of skb case is this, so i can purchase one too.?

Greetzz

Posté Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 3:41 pm
d.j. zyx-t wrote :
wich type of skb case is this

Look here. And, Please support the software buy purchasing a license ;-). Model #

Posté Tue 27 Oct 09 @ 6:59 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)