Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet windows 7 , denon hc4500, & maya usb44

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Wondering if anyone might be using any of these combinations or in the same. I would like to upgrade to wiindows 7 and would like to know if it supports these machines as far as drivers are concerned.

Posté Sat 07 Nov 09 @ 2:05 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posté Sat 07 Nov 09 @ 2:12 pm
Yes, the 4500 asio driver 2.0 works great in win7, i'm using it just now.

Posté Sat 07 Nov 09 @ 4:03 pm
Thanks alot for your help guys ! I got windows 7 running great with all my equipment seems to all be in perfect sync. By the way windows 7 is alot better on my machine.

Definitly uses less resources no doubt, compared to Vista. I reccomend it to everyone especially if your pc is sluggish with Vista :)

Posté Sun 08 Nov 09 @ 9:54 am
Absolutely agree. I have now upgraded all my XP & vista units and it's been smiles all the way. Looks like M$ got it right at last!

I spent a fortune on a MacPro because I was so sick of Vista and although I'm enjoying Snow Leopard I think Win7 has recovered some of the ground lost to Apple.

Posté Sun 08 Nov 09 @ 11:40 am
Just thought I'd add I'm using VDJ version 5.21 with windows 7, I've not tested it with VDJ6 yet. Other people are having issues with VDJ6 and Win7 on the general forum

Posté Sun 08 Nov 09 @ 1:50 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

If you're happy using VirtualDJ 5.2.1 why change mate :)

I'm really liking Windows 7 so far

Posté Sun 08 Nov 09 @ 2:28 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Just thought I'd add I'm using VDJ version 5.21 with windows 7, I've not tested it with VDJ6 yet. Other people are having issues with VDJ6 and Win7 on the general forum

No worries im using win 7 with vdj 6.0.2 hc4500 and maya 44 usb. All work beautiful ,all is running with a lenovo n500 3000 pc

duo core intel pentium t3400 2.16 ghz

32 bit and 3 gb of ram

Not a highend pc whatsoever and so far, so good. The only slight problem I had was, I had to adjust my usb ports so the pc cant
them off.

And my battery can´t be in the computer when I run vdj or it pops and cracks my sound. On charger only to run vdj and also my latency has improved since the upgrade to win 7!

Posté Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 1:15 am
HKNYC wrote :
And my battery can´t be in the computer when I run vdj or it pops and cracks my sound. On charger only to run vdj and also my latency has improved since the upgrade to win 7!

Some PC's have a setting in the power options to slow down the processor to save power when on batteries. If you can find the setting and change it to full CPU power that should stop the skips when using the battery.

Posté Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 6:31 am
Some PC's have a setting in the power options to slow down the processor to save power when on batteries. If you can find the setting and change it to full CPU power that should stop the skips when using the battery.

@ Kradcliffe........

All I can say is yeeeeaaah boooy!!!!!!!

VDJ finally got it very close.........Man it´s been a long wait but I installed the new 6.0.3 and bam !! All is good no more crack & pops or skips especially when im on the internet.

Time code seems alot more stable better response latency has much improved!

This version seems very close to acheiving full respect for this software we all love good work people keep it up :)

Posté Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 9:08 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)