Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Help, videos won't play

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dom1410PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I just purchased VDJ and load everything up on C: Drive, plug in my Vestax VCI-300 open up VDJ and go to load video and video loads and hit play and nothing. :( Do I have to scan videos before they will play? Can you scan so they are BPM encoded? Was like the kid in The Christmas Story till I shot my eye out! LOL PLEASE HELP.... I tried the trial version minus the Vestax with no problem and yes I disconnected Vestax and it still won't do anything.

PC is 4GB ram with dedicated 1GB 9800 Nvidia Card, most videos are mp4 on a seagate external.

Quick side note, just tried playing mp3's and they won't play either

Posté Mon 09 Nov 09 @ 10:48 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
yep all tracks should be scanned, as for your video try config > video > tick activate > select nvidia card from drop down window, leave as "window" if not connecting to external devices

(remember all connections should be made prior to booting up lappy.)

Posté Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 5:27 am
dom1410PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Got videos to start working, was a soundcard problem but still can't hear through my headphone, what is the proper setup for the Vestax for sound setup to hear cued music through headphones? Also, not to sound dumb but how do you scan your videos?

Posté Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 10:23 am
your vestax question is been answered in another thread, to scan, just right click over folder and select scan for files and don't worry everyone is a newbie at some point.

Posté Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 3:09 pm
dom try and keep your questions to one thread please, confuses the hell out of me.... lol

Posté Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 8:05 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)