Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Question about vdj timecode users!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

alex079PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey guys!!

I'm now using timecodes with vdj software and i found a sound distortion "music sounds like underwater" so i'm not sure if this is a latancy? or sound card? matter or has something to do with setting up the right sample rate or bit rate? does it need to be setup to 16-bit rate or 24-bit rate on the pc's sound setup panel?

I have a pc toshiba satellite a305, windows vista intel(R) core(TM)2 duo CPU, T6400 @ 2.00GHz, 3.00GB of RAM
32-bit operating system //// and i'm using an Audio 4DJ interface made by native instruments

I will appreciate if somebody can help me with any tip on how to make the right setup!

Thank you guys!!

Posté Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 5:56 pm
alex079 wrote :
Hey guys!!

I'm now using timecodes with vdj software and i found a sound distortion "music sounds like underwater" so i'm not sure if this is a latancy? or sound card? matter or has something to do with setting up the right sample rate or bit rate? does it need to be setup to 16-bit rate or 24-bit rate on the pc's sound setup panel?

I have a pc toshiba satellite a305, windows vista intel(R) core(TM)2 duo CPU, T6400 @ 2.00GHz, 3.00GB of RAM
32-bit operating system //// and i'm using an Audio 4DJ interface made by native instruments

I will appreciate if somebody can help me with any tip on how to make the right setup!

Thank you guys!!

Brilliant question because I have the same audio interface using timecode vinyls and get the same result when using my TCV the sound is muffled by the timecode quality thats why I have been using a single timecode so I can switch over when vinyl control is not needed. I would definitely love to know if latency can be a factor here and if I should use ASIO4ALL instead of the ones provided?

Posté Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 8:20 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)