Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VCI-300: 2 soundcard setup with asio?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Is it possible to have 2 soundcard setup so that both could use their own asios?

I have vci-300 and admittedly have sound problems with asio4all. I would like to use another soundcard but the problem is that I cannot use headphone for prelistening from vci-300.

Is it possible to use my ESI-U46DJ usb-soundcard in conjunction with VCI-300? If I use 2 soundcards setup (first is ESI-u46DJ, second is VCI-300), I cannot get the VCI-300 prelistening to work because I cannot configure it to use ASIO4ALL.

(I Think I should have bougth VCI-100 in the first place).

Posté Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 8:08 am
hmm whats your problem by configure the Asio 4 all driver ?

Posté Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 1:24 pm
If you set maximum settings with performance and keylock on both decks, it's no matter what is the latency of the asio4all buffer or how good laptop you do have (I have tried 3 laptops with this setup: Acer 1,9mhz dualcore, HP 2,33Mhz dual core and HP 2,93Mhz dualcore), scratching or backspinning causes skips to the sound. I have had several other controllers like Denon hc-4500, Herkules MK1, 2 x XP10s and they use real asio drivers and they DO work without any problems with all these laptops.

So my idea is to use some ASIO-dirver supported soundcard in conjuction with VCI-300 but I cannot use headphones for prelistening.

Posté Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 4:41 pm
I think that the vci-300 is the best controller i ever had but the soundcard is just terrible with asio4all.

Posté Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 4:43 pm
I have VDJ Pro and just bought a VESTAX VCi-100
All drivers appear in hardware profile as working. XP SP2
I only see "keyboard" in the drop down section of mappers.
I assume I'm supposed to see the Vestax as a choice
There is no communication between the controller and the software
The VESTAX VCi-100 is plugged in, not getting power from USB

I only have a inexpensive 7.1 soundcard that lets me cue and also channel out to the amps.

Is that my reason for not being able to use this controller?

If I set the Inputs to Timecode, my only choice for a sound card is ASIO - which I don't have
The only way to select my sound card is to select "none" as the input and 4.1 as the soundcard.
I changed the value of the "crossfader" to disabled - (i though i read that somewhere)

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Posté Tue 01 Dec 09 @ 10:55 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)