Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Database Issues / Corruption

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I've got VDJ 6.0.3 installed and working on a dual boot set-up with Vista & Windows 7. I have been using it with Vista for months without many problems, but decided to try Windows 7. I partitioned my hard drive to install Windows 7. I now have 3 partitions: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Storage.
When using Vista I had a lot of files in my iTunes library (default location) To keep the Windows 7 installation seperate from my existing Vista setup I copied my iTunes folder to the Storage partition (b:)
My problem now is that VDJ will not store the database for the newly copied files. I have browsed to the folder location in VDj and I have set folder as a favourite, added to search db, scanned all bpm's & read all tags.
When I close VDj & start it again, the favourite folder is gone and when I find the files the are all unscanned and not seen before.
VDJ is creating a database XML file on drive b:
In the browser tab of VDJ confg, when I select drive b: to check/clean/fix it says External HardDrive : No Files
If I try to open the XML file I get:
The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document. Error processing resource 'file:///B:/VirtualDJ Local Database v6...

<Song FilePath="B:\iTunes\iTunes Music\Black Eyed Peas\The E.N.D\17 Mare.mp3" FileSize="7005128">
--^

The XML file can be read with Wordpad and seems OK, all files are listed.
I tried changing iTunes in Vista to use the Drive b: location as the iTunes library, but still no joy.
All the files are DRM free

If I browse to the original files on the Vista partition I can set as favourite and it works fine.

How can I get VDJ to save the database for Drive b: and remember the favourite folder?

Posté Sun 29 Nov 09 @ 3:21 pm
Update: Just had a play and it seems that neither the Vista install or the Windows 7 i stall will save and read a database on drive b. VDJ wont save bpm info or first seen etc for any files on Drive b. Drive b is simply a partition of my internal drive

Posté Sun 29 Nov 09 @ 4:32 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)