Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Help with setup: Virtual DJ + Technics 1210 M3D's

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

joelapHome userMember since 2009
Hey all, new here. I've got two Technics 1210 M3D's with my name on them soon. I'm looking into virtual DJ as a way to mix songs for parties etc. without needing any extra controllers or whatever. Not to quote a competitor, but how would I go about setting this up? I've got a Macbook pro, 2 Technics 1210's, I plan to get the timecoded vinyls... but what else do I need to be able to mix from 2 turntables and the computer? Maybe similar to the way Serato has that thing in-line with the mixer and turntables, that interfaces to the computer? Serato is a bit too pricey though.

Thanks for any help.

Joe

Posté Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 9:10 pm
Checkout the Maya 44 usb audio interface which has 4ins and 4outs or the audio 4 dj soundcard which is a bit more higher end. All you sound like you need is an audio interface like those mentioned.I'm assuming you already have a mixer right?lol

Posté Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 10:31 pm
joelapHome userMember since 2009
Hah, well not yet but I do have one in mind. Was planning on American Audio QD5... hear its pretty good. I play in a live band and have run live sound so the only part I'm still tripping on is the interface. Thanks for the look on those, I'll give them a look.

Posté Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 11:10 pm
The qd5 mk11 is a boss scratch mixer and ideal for all rounders. Check out those audio interfaces which work pretty well and are recommended with vdj.

Posté Thu 03 Dec 09 @ 5:36 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)