Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet BCD 2000 not recognized by vdj6.0.5!!!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

oliwynnPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi

My behringer bcd2000 is not being recognized by virtual dj 6.0.5!! I have tried the device with ableton live and some other midi software and it works fine but not with VDJ!!! I have a gig in a few days and need a quick fix for this!! Please help me with the solution it must be a vdj6.0.5 error if the device is still working with other software.

thanks

oli

Posté Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 11:49 am
turn off your comp and plug it into the port that you origionally had it in and start pc if its in origional port the drivers should fire up and load and vdj should work fine.check to make sure that it is selected as audio interface and that it is listed in mappers, try a rescan if not. if it doesent do an uninstall and reintall of the bcd drivers!

should get you up and running again

Posté Thu 24 Dec 09 @ 1:50 pm
Hi,

Your method has not worked. any other ideas?

Posté Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 1:11 pm
I have seen what the issue is now and it should probably be raised as a defect!

When starting vdj with the controller plugged in and turned on vdj sees the controller and you can assign keys.

when I do a rescan for new hardware the controller drops away! surely it should see the controller if it is attached and has previously been used!

hopefully i should be able to work around this now but this should be looked at.

Posté Tue 05 Jan 10 @ 1:28 pm

Posté Sat 16 Jan 10 @ 4:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)