Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet different channels but same sound ?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

slajrHome userMember since 2009
Hi all

I'm using trial version of vdj and have some issues with my external mixer. I chose external mixer and 4 out sound card from audio setup. I set left deck as front output and right deck as rear output.

When I play a track on left deck the same output comes on my 1 st and 2nd channel. After that I set left deck as rear output and right deck as front output and the same thing happened when I played a track on right deck. This doesn't make any sense. I use a&h xone 32 and I have Focusrite Saffire PRO24 sound card. I have checked my connections but there is no problem with that. I switched the ports did anything I could but simply no solution. Can anyone help ? thanks in advance

Posté Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 8:21 pm
slajrHome userMember since 2009
no idea ? anyone ?

Posté Sun 27 Dec 09 @ 10:22 am
i'm using 5.2 pro. and it does the same thing randomly. i got a hercules trim 4&6 and i know it's not that. it's been virtual dj issue since i started using it w/ my setup since christmas. when i got the soundcard n timecode vinyl. been playing around for awhile since then. and can't seem to have it work correctly. and can't keep up with me trying to play around w/ scratching n mixing. i have nothing running at all except virtual dj. and i got 2gb ram. on a 2.16ghz mac os x 10.4 machine. minimize all the extras so my machine runs faster

Posté Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 1:44 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)