Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Can't get cue only through headphones?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Sorry but I'm very much a rook with this and I'm stumped. I've read through some other posts but have not been able to find the solution.

I'm trying to use the built in laptop sound card only. There is one mic input and two audio outputs. I'm running Windows 7 using a IDT HD Audio CODEC.

The current VDJ configuration is as follows:

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones (Master: left chan/ Headphones: right chan)
Sound card: Mono seperated (Speakers and dual headphones IDT HD Audio CODEC)

I thought that because the the laptop has two audio outputs built in it may not be neccessary to invest in extra equipment to get the sound working correctly with the playing track going out through the speakers from one output and my headphones plugged into the other?

I could well be acting like a complete tool and perhaps it's something I'm doing, or rather not doing on with the vitual DJ controls.

I'm looking at purchasing a midi controller and one without a built in sound card is more affordable for me such as the Hercules e2.

Please help!

Posté Thu 14 Jan 10 @ 9:17 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Try Use Just A ASIO For The Sound Card They Have More Then One Out Put (ESI-HD).

Posté Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 3:25 pm
I have the exact same problem and I have called them. The the support person took me thru the settings so that they were set up correctly (as yours appear to be) but I still have the problem. I may try dual soundcards if it is unresolvable.

Posté Mon 18 Jan 10 @ 7:59 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)