Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Constant Skipping And Popping In Hercules RMX HELPPPPP

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Im Running A
Dell Inspiron 1525
Inter(R) Core (TM) Duo CPu t5750 @ 2.00 GHZ
3.00 gb
32 Bit Operating System

With Virtual Dj 6 Pro.
And The Hercules Rmx

Im Constantly At insanity With This Problem Of Skipping And Popping Noises First The Popping That Fixed And Now Its
Vary Noticable Skipping
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY AND MUSIC.
Can Someone Please Help Me
Im Not Super Computer Litterate So This Is Hard For Me
And Once I Get Off Work The Phone Lines Are Out For Help...

PLEASE SAVE ME

Posté Tue 09 Feb 10 @ 10:44 pm
I'v Also Tried Many Things On The Forums But Nothing Seems To Work.

Posté Tue 09 Feb 10 @ 10:45 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Since you are using the PRO version, you should register your license number, which will allow you to get the latest update (currently 6.05).

As well, you should also download and install the latest driver for the Rmx (4.HDJS.2009):

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=2&fid=28&pid=215&cid=1

Once you're done, read this document that will show you steps to improve the performances of your computer when using audio applications:

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00364.pdf

Next, before launching Virtual DJ, go to In the DJ Rmx Control Panel (near the clock), switch to ASIO audio mode, and in the ASIO tab, set the ASIO BUFFER SIZE to 480 (10 ms).

Launch VDJ. You will probably have an ERROR IN THE SOUND DRIVER message, but this normal.

For Sound Setup, configure as follow:

- Input : None

- Output(s): Headphone

-Soundcard: DJ Console Rmx > check the box APPLY EQ ON EXTERNAL SOURCES, then click APPLY.

Use VDJ for a while ans see if your still get the clicks and pop. If so, close VDJ, raise or lower the ASIO Buffer Size and start again until you find the correct setting for your computer.

Posté Wed 10 Feb 10 @ 6:22 am
Well I Went From 2 To 40 Still Skips In Everyone

I Updated Everything

Still Skips

I Dont Understand How It Was Working Fine
And All Of A Sudden This.
If All This Doesnt Work I Hope I can Still Take It Back
This Is Making Me Litterally Go Crazy.

Any More Tweaks?

Thanks For The Info Though

Posté Wed 10 Feb 10 @ 8:54 pm
Hello CRIMESKILL,

1) Can you make sure that you have disabled the setting which authorizes the system to cut the USB bus power?
- Right click on MY COMPUTER icon on your desktop and select Properties.
- Select the Hardware tab (Windows XP), or in the Left–hand section (Windows Vista), click on Device Manager.
- Under Universal Serial Bus Controllers, Double-click on USB root hub.
- In Power Management tab, uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
- Repeat for all USB root hubs.

2) Have you disabled the Wifi on your computer?

Posté Thu 11 Feb 10 @ 9:01 am
Yes I Did That
Would i Have To Do It Everytime Turning On My Laptop?

And I Dont Know How to Disable WIFI
But I do Disconnect From The Internet

Posté Thu 11 Feb 10 @ 1:56 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Right click on My Computer > manage > Device Manager > expand Network Adapters > right click on wifi and disable.
You will do the same process when you want to use your WIFI again but this time choose enable.

Posté Fri 12 Feb 10 @ 7:59 am
1badaxePRO InfinityMember since 2010
i think i'm having the same problem with my playback of my music. i have , what i call a constant skipping throughout all my music. i am running virualdj pro (ver 6.0.5) and my controller is the hercules RMX with updated driver 4.7.5.0 i'm also running this from windows 7. all the tech support suggestions are related to windows XP or Vista. what can i do to fix this problem????

Posté Sat 13 Feb 10 @ 12:29 am
i also forgot to mention i am doing all thin from my ASUS notebook with Pentium Dual core CPU.....4.00GB RAM......64bit OS

Posté Sat 13 Feb 10 @ 12:34 am
i also forgot to mention i am doing all thin from my ASUS notebook with Pentium Dual core CPU.....4.00GB RAM......64bit OS

i disabled my wi-fi and that seems to have eliminated the "skipping" i had during playback of my music! yeah!!! but what if im out on a gig and need to download requested song????

Posté Sat 13 Feb 10 @ 3:40 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)