Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Hip Hop Mix

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Posté Thu 01 Jul 10 @ 7:18 pm
Not bad homie!! Keep workin on the transitions and throw in a scratch or 2, all in all nice job.

Keep Spinnin
Huey

Posté Thu 01 Jul 10 @ 8:38 pm
Thanks Huey!

Posté Fri 02 Jul 10 @ 6:24 am
hi guys im new here and i got my virtual dj. i just want to know how i can get more effects. it is my dream to make my own mix however i need help from you guys who is hustler in this. i will really appreciate your help thank you!

Posté Sat 03 Jul 10 @ 5:03 am
troll213 wrote :
hi guys im new here and i got my virtual dj. i just want to know how i can get more effects. it is my dream to make my own mix however i need help from you guys who is hustler in this. i will really appreciate your help thank you!

You must register your copy of VDJ cause omly PRO users can download effect, skins, etc.......Hope to see you with use shortly.

Huey

Posté Sat 03 Jul 10 @ 12:32 pm
it was cool, very short, could be a bit better but it needs to be longer. Very xommercial. tags kill it for me a bit.

Posté Sat 03 Jul 10 @ 9:59 pm
DJ Ace Cap1 wrote :
it was cool, very short, could be a bit better but it needs to be longer. Very commercial. tags kill it for me a bit.

Posté Sat 03 Jul 10 @ 11:05 pm
sir how can i do that? where can i get the instructions for that?

Posté Sun 04 Jul 10 @ 4:13 am
these are just my honest opinions from what i'm hearing at the moment.

1st song to 2nd song - should have slowly turned down the bass on the first song instead of completely killing it right away
2nd song to 3rd song - perfect, i loved it
3rd song to 4th song - shouldn't have kept the loop on cyclone going for so long
4th song to 5th song - good transition
5th song to 6th song - killed walk it out to early, i would have kept it going then put an echo and fade it out.
6th song to 7th song - pretty good

Posté Tue 06 Jul 10 @ 6:32 pm
Good Mix..

Check Out Mine.. It was thrown together kinda... an old one... ima bout to make another one right now :P..

http://www.wix.com/StandAloneRecords/Home

goto mix and it on the right side...

i also have some beats ive made..

Let me know what you all think!

-DJ Spec

Posté Mon 26 Jul 10 @ 1:35 pm
Thanks docshuck.

@Dj Spec, i'll check out your mix

Posté Thu 29 Jul 10 @ 10:37 am
these are just my honest opinions from what i'm hearing at the moment.

1st song to 2nd song - should have slowly turned down the bass on the first song instead of completely killing it right away
2nd song to 3rd song - perfect, i loved it
3rd song to 4th song - shouldn't have kept the loop on cyclone going for so long
4th song to 5th song - good transition
5th song to 6th song - killed walk it out to early, i would have kept it going then put an echo and fade it out.
6th song to 7th song - pretty good

Its a good mix. I need this kind of advices guys please but I mixed trance, http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/131779/Mix_lessons/Check_out_my_new_mix_.html I just want to see my mistakes. Can you show me if you have time please?

Posté Thu 29 Jul 10 @ 2:00 pm
Any Dj's need, Drops, or Imaging done, email me your dj name, and what you want the line to say and i will build you some custom drops, very cool to have if you want to have a more professional feel to your mix xxxxxxxxx@yxxxx.com

Posté Thu 05 Aug 10 @ 10:58 pm
Well after listening to the mix, First you need to get involved with X-mix urban series, these songs come with a 32 beat intro, with these traks you steer clear of the "BUSY" mix thats when vocals are walking on vocals you dont want this, if you come to this problem, use your Over-loop effect and cross fade, but make sure you activate the over-loop on the high-hat or clap sample, another thing, just because the songs can mix doesnt mean the content does, with hip-hop its all about the groove, you put that chain hang low in thow, NO..NO... to slow of a song, you would have lost the dance floor, how long have you been mixing for, any other questions feel free to hit me up,

all in all the mix was about a 4 on a scale of 1-10 keep working at it.

Posté Thu 05 Aug 10 @ 11:07 pm
@avenuekahress im looking to get some drops made.. whats your email

Posté Thu 10 Feb 11 @ 11:19 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)