Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Master + Mic feature no longer under broadcast tab?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

SiavnPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hello all,

I just upgraded to VDJ 7, and first thing I noticed (besides the multiple decks, WOOT!) is there is no longer the Master + Mic option under the broadcast tab.

I use a M-audio USB pre with a SM58 Mic, and it worked great in VDJ 6. I would just select Master + Mic and point the drop down box
to the USB pre device. Now that is no longer an option and I can longer speak over the air with VDJ7.

Any ideas on how to configure this now? I looked in a lot of the sound setup options and no go.

Currently my gear is:

NS7FX controllers that I run straight through to my laptop
USB Pre mobile tied into my Mackie 12 track mixer and my laptop. All I had to do to talk is toggle the master volume on the channel the
mic channel.

Thank you in advance,

Posté Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 6:15 pm
Choose advanced sound confing, and RECORD LOOPBACK for mic or line inputs to broadcast those sources

Posté Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 10:50 pm
Where do i go to make the mic work again to broadcast???? I checked everywhere and don't see what your talking about

Posté Sun 24 Oct 10 @ 3:01 pm
gangz1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Where do I find the Advanced Audio Config to toggle Line-In for broadcast?

Posté Sat 01 Jan 11 @ 6:00 pm

in 7.02 you only need to choose input -> mic .. at soundcard settings :) and it works

Posté Sun 02 Jan 11 @ 4:36 pm
I have similar problem:

I have HERCULES RMX and VDJ PRO 7 (licensed).

I cannot make the mic to work... no options for mic at "broadcast" tab.

I try to broadcast a radio show and I have a serious problem here... any help ?

Posté Tue 03 May 11 @ 2:44 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Hi Costas,

you must use the Advanced Config!

But before you have to split the Master Output from your RMX.
Means you mus buy two Y-Cables and then conncect one white and one red one woth your PA.
Then connect the other two outputs (red/white) with the Input 1&2 on your RMX!

After that went to the Advanced Config:

Select!

Master - ASIO RMX - Output 1&2
Headphone - ASIO RMX - Output 3&4
Record Loopback - ASIO RMX - Input 1&2

Now, while using the VDJ Broadcast section, your voce is on the stream!

Posté Tue 03 May 11 @ 4:52 pm
CrevlmPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello!

I am having some issues with Mic Set up.
I'm using ADV Config and am trying to just use a standard usb headset (have another headset for cueing)

But for some reason I'm getting feedback in my ears of myself talking. Is there anyway for it to by pass the headset and go straight to master?

Posté Sat 10 Sep 11 @ 6:47 pm
Easy29PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I also had this problem at the start but have sorted it out - Works great!

Posté Wed 12 Oct 11 @ 4:32 am
Helped alott

Posté Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 1:23 am
I am experiencing difficullties access these options too. I regret downloading this version.

Posté Sun 04 Dec 11 @ 2:26 pm
djwelzyHome userMember since 2007
why have virtual dj messed up the new versions many people i know are reverting back to the old versions

VDJ STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE PERFECT SETUP BETTER PLEASE!!

Posté Fri 05 Apr 13 @ 7:13 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
As far as i know, we don't force somebody to update to a actual version.
So use the version which fits with your needs!

BTW:We can add any older version to a registered users download center.

Posté Fri 05 Apr 13 @ 8:33 am
The sound configuration was enhanced some time ago to allow more flexible and advanced configurations as well as better support for the built-in microphone in many hardware controllers (Not supported in older versions.) For the vast majority of users, the software works perfectly. And of course we will continue to improve the software. VirtualDJ is always constantly evolving with each every new release.

To be able to broadcast and to use a microphone (Unless built into the same sound card as you are using for your master/headphones), you will need to purchase either VirtualDJ Basic or the full VirtualDJ Professional (See comparison) - If you like VirtualDJ, please support the software and its future development by purchasing it, especially if you are a working DJ and are making money as a result of using it.

NOTE: If you have chosen Inputs: Microphone or have configured advanced sound config (Requires VirtualDJ Basic or the full Pro), then the microphone will work with broadcasting and/or recording.

Posté Fri 05 Apr 13 @ 8:38 am
Tengo un controlar pioneer wego y no logro Transmitir master+micro solo la música, Como debería configurarlo? uso el mic conectado directamente a mi controlador, Saludos

Posté Sat 24 Aug 13 @ 11:58 am

Posté Sat 24 Aug 13 @ 6:04 pm
I have a pioneer Controlling Transmit Achievement wego and micro single master + Music, How should I configure it? USE the mic Connected directly to my controller, I hope you understand Regards

Posté Sun 25 Aug 13 @ 10:37 am
Ok so you want to broadcast with mic capabilities. I don't own a WeGo, but read the comments above. Might be close to the way it was explained with the rmx. You have to use Advanced Config. Someone with more knowledge could chime in to further help you.

Posté Sun 25 Aug 13 @ 5:52 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)