Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet American Audio VMS4 Mapper FULL v.2.0 - Page: 9

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The 3rd icon in the download link of the mapper is a txt file with instructions on how to use the mapper.

The 1st slider of an effect is controlled using the Touchslider (when effect is activated)
The 2nd slider is controlled using Shft+Touchslider (when effect is activated)

Posté Thu 19 Jul 12 @ 11:30 am
krilin72 wrote :
per dj tony, potrresti spiegarmi il discorso del gain, da quanto ho capito djdad ha rimosso questa funzione nel nuovo mapper, ma solo a livello visivo nella skin, ovvero ora se giro il pomello del gain non si muove più il relativo pomello nella skin ma comunque l'effetto del gain a livello del
suono in uscita cè ancora. ho capito bene spero, anche perche il gain io lo adopero abbastanz perche ho diversi file che sono molto diversi nei volumi.
potresti darmi anche una spiegzione delle nuove aggiunte fatte rispetto al vecchio mapper, sai con l'inglese zoppico un pò.
grazie in anitcipo

dj tony can you help me? about my problem?? send me a private message in italian.

Posté Wed 25 Jul 12 @ 3:15 pm
Hi DjDAD,
First of all thanks for creating such a skin.
I\\\'ve got a little problem, I want to set my VMS4 lines as 1234 instead of 3124 as set in the skin.
As you can see on pictures added commands on the controller are not matching the skin, and I sometime lose myself.
May you can explain me if it\\\'s possible and how?
I'm actually on a MBP using Lion
Thanks for all
Regards
DJ Pavelator

Posté Fri 31 Aug 12 @ 3:55 am
You will have to use a skin that has deck order 1,2,3,4 in the mixer such as the 4 deck default skin.

Posté Fri 31 Aug 12 @ 7:22 am
HI, i have a question i recently brought a VSM4 and when i start using it in virtual dj with 2 decks everything is working fine. My crossfader works and everything but when i try sampling the two decks i can only hear the master deck regardless of what button i press and only PLR A works B,D,and C, do nothing at all they light up when i press them but nothing happens. Now, i have the cue mix set to cue and not master so its not that Please help me !!

Posté Tue 04 Sep 12 @ 4:58 pm
metrixPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I want make a Loop Move without the runing track stops. It works only if i deactivate vinly mode

VMS 2 Map
<map value="JOG_TOUCH" action="touchwheel_touch" />
<map value="JOG" action="touchwheel" />
<map value="VINYL_MODE" action="vinyl_mode" />
<map value="SHIFT_JOG" action="wheel_mode "loop_move" & loop_move" />
<map value="LED_VINYL_MODE" action="vinyl_mode" />

i have try this don´t work i have always only jogwheel mode

var 'shift' ? loop ? jogwheel : vinyl_mode

Posté Sun 16 Sep 12 @ 6:30 am
Please open a new thread and post you issue there, as it appears that your issue is not related to the mapper i developed for the VMS4

Note also that Limited Edition (LE) software versions do not allow custom mapping.

Posté Mon 17 Sep 12 @ 7:54 pm
WWDJdkPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi djdad...

I cant get slipmode or scratchfx to work...

scratchfx:

When pressing SHIFT+SEARCH all it does is jump 4 beats further into song...or changes loop length the cut effect i need to activate manually.

Slipmode:
dont even know how to activate it... when touching jog, all it does is stops, when releasing it, it goes on from where it was... not as if it was playing while holding it...

hope you can give some pointers to what might be wrong...

Merry xmas to you

Cheers.
Peter

Posté Sat 22 Dec 12 @ 5:56 pm
Is anyone having problems with the VMS 4.1 mines resets itself several times with 7.3 its plugged into a UPS pack.

Totally baffling me, I loose all audio and have to restart VDJ????

Posté Sat 22 Dec 12 @ 10:35 pm
Nevermind DJDAD...

just found out that it was using the standard mapper for vms, not yours 2.0

Working now...

Posté Sun 23 Dec 12 @ 5:32 am
is there an update of this mapper for VDJ 8 on the way ?

Posté Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 11:26 am
Are you planning on an update of the skin for V8?

Thanks!
D.

Posté Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 4:05 pm
Dont think DJDAD have seen the last posts in this thread...

Posté Fri 18 Jul 14 @ 4:27 pm
for djdad
i use your map v 2.0, is great, but now i want use vdj 8, you can upgrade your mapper for vdj 8 , the skin is not important is good the default skin

Posté Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 12:01 pm

Posté Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 2:13 pm

Posté Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 3:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)