Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet 51 Visual Effects?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

MalekoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have downloaded this plugin, and can't seem to be able to get them to run in the video window...how do you load these effects into the video window?
(im probably bein dumb :P)

Posté Sun 10 Jul 05 @ 6:22 pm
Put those plugins here: \VirtualDJ\VideoEffects\
The program should see them if they are there.

Posté Sun 10 Jul 05 @ 7:24 pm
OK, that's weird. The forum doesn't take all letters on the keyboard, like back slash?

Posté Sun 10 Jul 05 @ 7:42 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003

You go to config/video and the boxes are there for their use, slide show/seconds etc...

Make sure you have connected your second monitor/tv/projector prior to boot and start of program.

Check the c:\programfiles\virtualdj folder and make sure the video effects folder is present, you will see the effects listed in the folder.

Posté Sun 10 Jul 05 @ 8:18 pm
MalekoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Oh my word!
This has made VDJ EVEN BETTER! WOOHOO! hehe :P

before, id have to computers rigged up, sound out from one, line in to another, using Winamp's line in function to create visulisations through that, but now i get everything in one! :D

Posté Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 12:29 am
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
lol, best prog on the planet isnt it, nope! in the whole bloody universe!!!! lol Fantastic, I love it more and more every day!!!

Posté Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 12:34 am
With a good 3D card you will actually get some vertigo (motion sickness) when on a 10' screen up close.

What would be the "nuts" would be support for the Milkdrop and R4 visualizations with sound active movements like line in gives you.
The 51 ambients are not active, but still are quite good, some don't work at all for me.
Unfortunately, this plug in is extremely hoggy on resources, so be carefull with later versions of VDJ that also are eating more.

Posté Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 1:43 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
rick,

the ambiant's are sound active on the 192l card

Posté Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 3:13 am
@mp3jrick: Factual error: vertigo - fear of spiral hights.
:)

Posté Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 5:30 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
on the fx 5200 too but not in asio. We are working on that :)

Posté Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 6:54 am
er aah, yeah..... spiraling hights make me want to puke lol...

Posté Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 11:42 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Hint:

Set your video slide show to zero then make a keyboard shortcut for slideshow and leave it on auto. Now you can change video effects via shortcuts.

Posté Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 4:54 pm
DJPHLZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I agree that these effects are good (and VDJ is awesome) but is there any way to get Virtual DJ to work seamlessly with R4? It seems as if both programs will run together without crashing. I have been able to run R4 in the background and then close the video window in VDJ, but this produces a pretty severe video flicker. It would be nice to be able to use R4 as the visualization engine. R4 works as a plug-in to winamp, too. Is winamp plug-in support possible somehow with VDJ? Any help with this guys is appreciated. I'm a newbie to VDJ. Thanks!

Posté Mon 28 Nov 05 @ 1:22 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)