Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Need help with speakers and VDJ3!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey all,
I'm new to mixing and DJing and whatnot so don't get angry if its something stupid I'm doing wrong but I'm having issues with getting music from both my speakers.
I have a very very basic jog wheels from Numark, and some crappy logitech speakers I got for like $100.
On the back of the DJ set, there is a left and right headphone jack plug-in (I believe they are 1/8'' plugs). On my speakers I have a base speaker and a left and right speaker. The left speaker has one simple head phone jack cable that you plug into the back of the base. The right speaker has what I recognized as a sort of what you would plug a monitor into the back of a computer. You take that plug and put it in the back of the base where it says to, and you take the second cable from the right speaker (a basic head phone jack [again I believe its an 1/8'']) and put it into the back of the jog wheel table (of course there is a power plug from the base speaker to the wall).
My problem is that it only plays out of the right speaker, so does anyone have any suggestions as far as what I should do to get both speakers working? Is there some kind of jack where I can plug in one headphone jack (a hole) to an extension the strings out two headphone jacks (the plugs themselves)?
Thanks so much for your help guys, all help is appreciated!
Nick

Posté Sat 01 Jan 11 @ 1:51 am
ANYONE?!

Posté Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 5:48 pm
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Sorry babes.. not a clue. try posting this on the general forum as you may get more answers there. Or... get a cheap amp and speakers and it will probably be more simple.
Seana
XXX

Posté Thu 06 Jan 11 @ 10:11 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)