Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet waiting for fix

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

still waiting on some kind of fix so that Time coded CD's work 100% with professional CD decks like Denon S-1000.

I am not going back to regular controllers after having a taste of the CD world once again.

I started on CD's
went to PC years ago with the original PCDJ 1200SL
never looked back
I LOVE the file management and features of PC
I love the updates with virtualDJ
I love the extra features of PC's that CD decks do not have

- BUT -
but nothing compares to the real control of a pro CD deck and I miss that now that I have my denons

If atomix could get Time coded CD's work 100% with professional CD decks so that there is no double down beat or problems with the cue, I (and other DJ's) would be in heaven. The perfect mix of hardware and software

---

on a similiar subjet, A Karaoke DJ buddy of mine is selling a DAC-2 controller. it is in the box with usb cord, ac adapter. it was rack mounted and has scratches bur he never used it. I am toying with if I should buy it off him or not. If anyone in the states is interested, let me know I can put you two in contact with each other. Right now I have the controller in my possession, it works 100%

WirelessDJ

Posté Sun 17 Jul 05 @ 4:54 pm
dj jusPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Same here Im waiting for some kind of fix so i can get my denon 5000 to work with my virtual dj at 100%. I'v been waiting about 8 months now and nothing has came out for that fix but I do know that other programs such as final scratch has got time coded cd to work at a 100% why can't virtual dj? please virtual dj team can we please get a fix?

Posté Sun 17 Jul 05 @ 7:40 pm
@ Wireless

Hang around and see... :) there might be a fix for the "denon issue" real soon :)

Posté Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 2:38 am
thank you !

Posté Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 2:52 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)