Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Sound Breaks up when Loading MP3's

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

santdPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This happened to me last night I was in the heat of the mix, using my cd players, loaded up and MP3 on Turntable 2 which was fine, mixed it in while the track was playing I went to load an MP3 on Turntable 1 then it went south the music turned to static as the MP3 was loading on the other Deck. This happens here and there is this a gltich or a memory issue.

I use time coded vinyl and I have 512 Megs of ram.

Aside from the static, I really do love this program.

Posté Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 6:54 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Santd, I have had problems in the past when loading particulary large files (especially videos) from a USB drive. I am guessing that the USB controller is not smart enough to prioritize and manage bandwidth and so because I am using a USB sound device, an overloaded bus gives a temporary glitch to my supposed realtime audio data. Since moving my videos to a FireWire drive, I have not had the problem occur. If you are using a USB sound device, then I suggest you try this.

Posté Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 7:26 pm
I had this problem when i use On-board soundcard. Ever since i shifted to a pci soundcard, its gone.
Else, Upgrading your processor might work if its below 1.2ghz.

Posté Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 5:14 am
Do you have MAX LOAD set to always ??

I have only had this problem with playing files direct from harddrive (max load=none)

Also, check if there are any hardware IRQ conflicts, specially for soundcard

Posté Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 10:01 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)