Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Pioneer cdjs 300 / 400

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

jizzayHome userMember since 2011
Hi,
Im starting dj-ing, have been advised to get pioneer's which is understandable, 300's or 400's, but finding it very hard to find any for sale online.
Have been watching ebay and there isn't nothing on the at present and was just wondering where everyone else buys theirs from ?
All advise welcome as im all new to this.
Thanks for your time in reading :) xxx

Jizzay

Posté Sun 20 Feb 11 @ 12:14 pm
djnutzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Pay very close attention. Think carefully about your reply.

What is it exactly that you plan to accomplish? Is it your dream to be the next big "scratch DJ?" Or are you looking for something to beat mix? Do you plan on purchasing music? What about software? If you are new to all of this, then why is it "understandable" that Pioneer was suggested?

Posté Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 9:07 am
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi Jizzay...

OOOh your very suspicious DJnutz!!! give the lad a break... he only asked a question!!!

I've got some Gemini CDJ 202's for sale if you want them...

XXXSeanaXXX

Posté Mon 28 Feb 11 @ 5:06 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
@nutz,

it is understandable that pioneers were suggested due to the fact they have become industry standard and are top rated gear. you wouldnt reccomend to someone who wants to dj to go buy some sort of crappy "ion" cdj's that where older than jesus now would you.

@jizzy

theres loads of cdj 400s on ebay

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313&_nkw=cdj+400&_sacat=See-All-Categories

there is no such thing as a poineer cdj 300 thats why you cant find them on ebay

heres some cdj 350's

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=cdj+350&_sacat=0&_odkw=cdj+300&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

and some 200's

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=cdj+200&_sacat=0&_odkw=cdj+350&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

you can also get cdj 100's, 800's, 850's, 1000's and 2000's

possibly other but those are what i can think of off the top of my head.

hope this helps

Posté Mon 28 Feb 11 @ 12:24 pm
djnutzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
My post was all about first figuring out what it is that he is trying to accomplish. I worded the questions like I did because the Pioneer CDJ300 is one of the first top load CDJ's and the 400 is a much newer slot load CDJ. If these were indeed the two players suggested to him, then my advice is to never listen to that person ever again. If he is looking to start a business as a DJ, then yes, making an investment in quality gear, paying for VDJ and joining a legal DJ music pool is important. Numark, Pioneer, Denon, and Technics all make quality DJ gear. If he is just looking to entertain his friends in his basement with hacked software and stolen music, then spending a ton of money on DJ makes absolutely no sense.

Now if he plans to get club gigs and maybe do some weddings and youth dances with hacked software and stolen music, then I have zero respect. Those types of people are not DJ's. They are no talent a$$clowns and criminals.

Posté Mon 28 Feb 11 @ 4:26 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)