Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Complete Newbie - Need Basic Remix guide, Plzzz!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DemonALHome userMember since 2011
Hello,

Yup - I'm a newbie...so I'm thanking everyone TONS for any advice given!!!

Just downloaded Free Home edition. My goal is to make Nightcore style songs (Youtube it) which are basically sped-up songs that already exist with beats and effects added. Wondering if anyone has a quick-and-dirty guide to doing so?

Also wondering if it is possible to post Virtual DJ music/vid creations to Youtube?

Thanx,

-AL

Posté Sat 25 Jun 11 @ 12:36 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
your best option for creating remixes is to use ableton. you need production software not dj software.

you can use loops and samples in vdj to create remixes, but if you wanna get a really good one made then you deffo gotta use production software.

Posté Sat 25 Jun 11 @ 8:24 pm
hopefully you grow out of that soon IMHO, but to make it you will need two versions of the same song, the Instrumental and the acapella (vocal).

You need to speed up the instrumental to 160 - 170 bpm but take the pitch down so it sounds like you are playing it at the original speed,
then speed up the acapella to match the speed of the instrumental, but don't alter the pitch, add a phaser, or autotune to the vocal to give it a bit of crackle then your done with that, and if you want to put in a beat put the kick every 4 beats and a bass in between for a bouncy bassline, make a main synth, using all the white piano keys but rooted to A (A minor) (if you don't know where that is look it up), add a couple of filter sweeps to the finished track and your done.

You could do it in vdj, but you would get a much better end product in ableton and it should only take about an hour longer, but you could make it in fruity, reason, cubase with a bit more patience.

Posté Sat 25 Jun 11 @ 11:53 pm
DemonALHome userMember since 2011
Thanks, you two! That was incredibly helpful information! I'll try it!

Posté Sun 26 Jun 11 @ 9:03 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
yeah fruitys free too...;) not used it myself yet but i will do one day.

Posté Sun 26 Jun 11 @ 12:56 pm
fardidHome userMember since 2012
I wanna know how to remix songs in virtual dj like the professional djs i m new user and using virtual dj 7.3 so plzz tell me all the steps to remix songs

Posté Tue 19 Feb 13 @ 3:24 am
There are already plenty of tutorials on the subject.

You can read tutorials in this forum area. You can watch video tutorials on YouTube. You could also use Google!

Posté Tue 19 Feb 13 @ 6:13 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Posté Tue 19 Feb 13 @ 6:54 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)