Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet My new mixtape!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

oryul90ControlleristMember since 2011

Posté Sun 11 Sep 11 @ 1:53 am
no one?

Posté Sat 17 Sep 11 @ 6:23 am
Sounded like I was at a club and the standard for dance club music so you are well on your way to becoming famous.

Posté Sat 17 Sep 11 @ 8:16 am
any pointers to improve on?

Posté Wed 21 Sep 11 @ 9:03 pm
First off this mix is great. You show a great variety of different types of music. The only thing I can add is you should try to switch up the mixing style once in a while. Beat Matching is great but sometimes the crowd goes crazy when you hot start into another song. All in all great mix keep it up.

Take a look at my mix:
http://soundcloud.com/61dos/end-of-the-summer-mix

Posté Sun 25 Sep 11 @ 11:11 am
Thanks Mfara331 for the feedback. really appreciated it. But I'm not too sure how do you really hot start into another song, what do u actually mean by that?

I've heard your mix and i enjoyed it thoroughly. Any example of the hot start you mentioned bout in the mix?

Posté Wed 28 Sep 11 @ 6:15 am
Here is my input since some here dint realize that his timming was alittle off in some of the songs. At 7:20, At 7:49 the next track coming in sounds like its off by a 1/2 beat. Starting at 8:38 and alittle further, words on top of words and beats are off by a 1/2. Your song selection is good but next time, Listen to each song and pick the ones that you think may sound better with another track. When your listenning to each track, Pick another track for the other deck and just blend them to see how it comes out. Your testing each track to make sure they either sound well together and it blends well and comes in perfect. If you notice that the next track your blending in comes in too fast, pick another part of the song that allows you to blend it in nice and the words of the next track dont jump in overlaping the other.

You just need to practice some more and slowly, You will be rocking it.

Here is how i mix.. http://soundcloud.com/djcalientenyc/electronicmix2010

Posté Thu 29 Sep 11 @ 12:19 am
Neyon95Home userMember since 2011
I've only been DJ-ing for 3 years BUT i think my input still counts.
Input = Bloody good track keep it up mate

Posté Tue 04 Oct 11 @ 1:02 am
upriz3nPRO (legacy)Member since 2010
Yea im listing to it right now you did good on it ! great job!

Posté Sat 15 Oct 11 @ 12:19 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)