Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet djx750 & Numark NDX800

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djosnicHome userMember since 2007
Hi,
I have just bought a pair of ndx800 and am wanting to run them of virtual dj with a djx750 mixer and my amplifier is this possible if so how can it be done?
Thank you

Posté Sun 11 Dec 11 @ 6:34 pm
DjT1MHome userMember since 2011
Hey Djosnic,

I am also having a similar problem but with Gemini CDJ600's and a djx750, i believe the only solution is to purchase a soundcard compatible with Virtual DJ such as the Maya44.
Hope this helps
Tim

Posté Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 2:18 am
NDX-800's are MIDI controllers and can control VirtualDJ directly. There's no need to use timecode.

Please see: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ%20Controllers.html

To use NDX-800's, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html - The version you have now is limited software and can only be used with a Hercules DJ Console.

You will also need a sound card such as Numark DJIO, because the NDX-800 does not have one built in.

You can try out the NDX-800's for 10 minutes at a time before purchasing in the latest VirtualDJ Home FREE v7.0.5b: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/free.html

Posté Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 6:19 am

Posté Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 6:45 am
Yes, you should be able to.

You'd plug the front speaker output into channel 1 of your mixer and the rear speaker output into channel 2, then configure it in VirtualDJ similar to the following:

Inputs: None
Outputs: External Mixer
Sound card: Choose 7.1 card in list

For cables, you'd need to use 3.5 jack to 2x RCA to connect it to your mixer.

Posté Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 6:56 am

Posté Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 6:59 am
That only has one stereo output (The other jacks are inputs for line and phono signals.)

For two decks, you ideally need two stereo outputs.

The 7.1 card above will provide this, or a proper dedicated DJ sound card such as Numark DJIO (This also supports low latency ASIO if scratching is important to you. The 7.1 card may not support this.)

Posté Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 7:03 am
so basically i need a front out and a rear out ?

Posté Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 7:13 am
You need at least 2 stereo outputs.

The DJIO has this (It's a 4-out (2 stereo) card designed for DJ use.)

A 5.1 or 7.1 sound card also has this by using the front and rear speaker outputs.

Most other basic sound cards will be a single stereo output only (Enough for one deck.) However, you could use two together with 2 sound cards option in VirtualDJ. This will take up two USB connections on your computer though.

Posté Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 7:33 am
Ok thanks i have sorted it works perfect
Thanks Again !

Posté Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 8:08 am
Take that back it doesnt work at all :(
i only get the sound from one area and that it the front out (Green) hmmm
Thanks

Posté Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 6:31 pm
helio22Home userMember since 2010
good ..

I wonder if the numark ndx 800 can have a cd and a usb stick while on the player and how do I set the cd or pen?

respects

Posté Sun 07 Oct 12 @ 9:26 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)