Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet Changing effects on filter button

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to change the filter knob behaviour on my VCI-400. Its mapped to the standard resonance filter in VDJ but I wanna use the more exiting effects of Turnado.

I changed the mapping to:

param_greater 50% ? effect "Turnado" active on & effect "Turnado" slider 1 : param_smaller 50% ? effect "Turnado" active on & effect "Turnado" slider 2 : effect "Turnado" active off

Some challenges though:

- The knob does 0-255, how do I get the slider to make 0-255 steps for 0-127 and 128-255?
- The last statement (effect "Turnado" active off) if not greater than 50% and not smaller than 50% doesn't seem to be triggered

Any ideas? Thx!

Posté Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 2:18 pm
it should be something like this if you want a single knob to control two faders of turnado, in a consecutive manner, and turn on when the knob position is higher than 0%

param_greater 0% ? effect on : param_greater 50% ? param_mutiply 200% & slider 1 : param_add -50 & param_mutiply 200% & slider 2 : effect off

Posté Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 3:22 pm
Thx Synth!

Eventually, since its neutral around 50%, it turned into this

param_greater 50,4% ? set '$tfil' 1 & effect "Turnado" active on & param_add -50% & param_multiply 200% & effect "Turnado" slider 1 : param_smaller 49,5% ? set '$tfil' 1 & effect "Turnado" active on & param_multiply -200% & param_add 100% & effect "Turnado" slider 2 : set '$tfil' 0 & effect "Turnado" active off & effect "Turnado" slider 1 0% & effect "Turnado" slider 2 0%

The var is used for the led

Posté Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 5:11 am
glad it worked JB cause I should have said "param_smaller 50%" instead of "param_greater 50%" whoops.... anyway

did you ever manage to set the parameters of turnado without using the mouse? everytime I turn the effect off it resets to the default settings..

Posté Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 5:18 am
Currently I just use the effects with their default parameters, I load them in the slots, left and right instance, and it works for all four decks as long as VDJ is booted.

Posté Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 5:22 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)