Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Hercules DJ Control MP3 E2 Help?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi guys, kinda new to all this!

Basically I have bought the Hercules DJ control MP3 E2 controller as its fairly cheap for someone like me starting out. The software that comes with it is virtual DJ DJC edition, but from what I've found the software is very poor quality(certainly looks it) and i cant access all my music on Itunes. Also some of the effects don't work on certain songs and i cant access any playlists that i have made on Itunes.

Can anyone help me with these issues, or give me any tips to make things work better?

Cheers

Posté Sat 23 Jun 12 @ 3:28 pm

Posté Sun 24 Jun 12 @ 4:03 am
Cheers but I believe that only works with the full version. Another thing i have found is that when i was using the free home version, i could get to all my playlists, and full song list in 1 folder. Why cant i do this on this version?

Posté Mon 25 Jun 12 @ 11:26 am
Because Home FREE is the latest build, while your LE version is an older build.

Posté Mon 25 Jun 12 @ 1:31 pm
ah ok, cheers. Does that mean I have to spend a lot on the full version to get full features?

Posté Mon 25 Jun 12 @ 3:01 pm
Yes, if you feel those features would be a benefit to you. You will get a discount since you already own the LE version.

The LE version is a "gift" with the controller however the Pro version is far better. Also remember with VDJ Pro you get free updates for the life of the product too and VDJ 8 will be released in the near future.

Keith

Posté Mon 25 Jun 12 @ 3:57 pm
blok18LE userMember since 2012
i just bought the mp3 e2 Le controller i plug it in to my computer nothing work can someone help me to set up it please

Posté Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 2:16 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Which version of Virtual DJ Pro Full are you using?

You might want to register the serail number in your profile.

Posté Mon 28 Oct 13 @ 6:34 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)